Forums

ForumsForum Games

Monster Survival

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 1:32am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

so, anyone going to get a horse? it boosts your life AND your attack...

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 4:04am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Is it too late to join?

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 5:09am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,009 posts

Pah! Zombie kebabs are fine. There are worse things to fear- like salmonella! *nicks a horse* YEEHEHEHEHEE!
And yes, I think you can still join.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 5:26am

Raispeed55

Raispeed55

248 posts

Did someone say zombie kebabs?
Just let me stab everything and you can have some rotten food.
*Proceeds to stab the zombie brutes repeatedly*

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 5:56am

Lee_Blade

Lee_Blade

86 posts

Can I still join?

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 9:43pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

yes I believe. and what the hell are we going to do for now. *leans against a tree/wall and watches the clouds*

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 10:08pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

I suggest we craft some new weapons and build ourselves a fort. *Busy cleaving the fallen tree into planks with Raw Power.* Not using the sword for this, it'd get dull.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 1:11pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

i use my magic and summon three earth elementals to help with the fort. they are strong and they can use the earth to cut wood by transforming their hands into blades, axes or saws.

we should vote for the next kit!

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 9:53am

assarb1

assarb1

364 posts

If i can join i join and grab a horse a starter armor and a bow and go around shooting zombies from the back off the horse. I vote on firestarter

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 10:29am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,009 posts

I have finally got the horse under control and *drumroll* got it to like me. I'm so glad I have a black horse; it goes great with my black cloak of DEATH. I dropped the pointy stick a while back and am using the energy knife to carve stuff. Being an awesome super-cutter it's really good for carving wooden longswords. Who wants one?
Seeing as EPIC nicked the Craftsman perk, I'm calling dibs on Genius! I'm a GENIUS! A GENIUS! And if two people can have a perk, than I might also get Craftsman.

Reply to Monster Survival

You must be logged in to post a reply!