Forums

ForumsForum Games

The 100th Hunger Games Quarter Quell

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 2:06pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

204 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 17
Weapon skills: Knives (tanto and throwing)
Survival Skills: Traps, Stealth, First Aid
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 5
District: 10
Inventory: Nothing
Hunger: A bit hungry
Thirst: A bit thirsty
Wounds: None
Illnesses: None
Energy: Fueld up

*Its hunger games... you need to think.....*
You scout the area and you find a cave and a player corpse, What do you want to do next?

 

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 2:09pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,577 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 17
Weapon skills: Knives (tanto and throwing)
Survival Skills: Traps, Stealth, First Aid
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 5
District: 10
Inventory: Nothing
Hunger: Not hungry
Thirst: Not thirsty
Wounds: None
Illnesses: None
Energy: Fueld up

*yeah, but it's an RPG.*

I examine and loot the corpse.

 

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 1:45pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

204 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 17
Weapon skills: Knives (tanto and throwing)
Survival Skills: Traps, Stealth, First Aid
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 5
District: 10
Inventory: Knife, 6 cookies, bottle of water.
Hunger: A bit hungry
Thirst: A bit thirsty
Wounds: None
Illnesses: None
Energy: Fueld up

You find 1 knife, 6 cookies and a bottle of water.
What will you do next? continue to explore or go to the cave?

 

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 5:40pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,577 posts

I check the cave.

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:04am

nolaldi

nolaldi

204 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 17
Weapon skills: Knives (tanto and throwing)
Survival Skills: Traps, Stealth, First Aid
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 5
District: 10
Inventory: Knife, 6 cookies, bottle of water.
Hunger: A bit hungry
Thirst: A bit thirsty
Wounds: None
Illnesses: None
Energy: Fueld up

You go into the cave to find a person in there! He saw you and now is charging with and axe. What will you do?

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:05am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,577 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 17
Weapon skills: Knives (tanto and throwing)
Survival Skills: Traps, Stealth, First Aid
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 5
District: 10
Inventory: Knife, 6 cookies, bottle of water.
Hunger: A bit hungry
Thirst: A bit thirsty
Wounds: None
Illnesses: None
Energy: Fueld up

I throw the knife, using my Weapon Skill to aim at his head.

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:16am

nolaldi

nolaldi

204 posts

Sorry if the things I do are stupid because this is the first time I run something like this^^
----------
Name: Kenji
Age: 17
Weapon skills: Knives (tanto and throwing)
Survival Skills: Traps, Stealth, First Aid
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 5
District: 10
Inventory: Knife, 6 cookies, bottle of water.
Hunger: A bit hungry
Thirst: A bit thirsty
Wounds: None
Illnesses: None
Energy: Needs a rest

You kill him and hear the sound of a cannon.

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:23am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,577 posts

Loot him.

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:24am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,577 posts

Sorry if the things I do are stupid because this is the first time I run something like this^^


You need to post the death charts. This is only page 6. Go back and read the last posts by the GM.
 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:34am

nolaldi

nolaldi

204 posts

Death Chart:
D6 male by Lior
D5 male by Lior
D5 2nd male by D8 female
D8 female by D5 female
D9 male by D11 male
D3 female by D11 male
D7 male by D2 male
D11 male by D2 male
D9 female by D1 male
D2 male by D4 male
D4 male by Lior
D3 male by Kenji

Name: Kenji
Age: 17
Weapon skills: Knives (tanto and throwing)
Survival Skills: Traps, Stealth, First Aid
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 5
District: 10
Inventory: Knife, 6 cookies, 2 bottles of water, 3 apples, 7 crackers.
Hunger: A bit hungry
Thirst: A bit thirsty
Wounds: Cut in the leg
Illnesses: None
Energy: Needs a rest

You loot him and get 3 apples, 1 bottle of water and 7 crackers.
After you loot him a D9 female that was blending with the cave attacks you and hits your leg with a sword! (Treat it fast or you will get an infection)

 
Reply to The 100th Hunger Games Quarter Quell

You must be logged in to post a reply!