Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hey, I'm new, does anyone know how to get two usernames? Thanks if you do.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 7:52pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Hey, people, do you know how to get a second username?

Thanks.

~Win

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 12:55am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,009 posts

How do you mean? If you mean the way you can on Steam, then I don't think you can.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 12:58am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

You are only allowed one account on AG to comment, post and rate games. If you would like a second username you can make a new account and ask to permanently delete your old account.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 1:06am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

You are only allowed one account on AG to comment, post and rate games. If you would like a second username you can make a new account and ask to permanently delete your old account.

Not entirely true. You can ask an admin if you could make an alternative account for uses in games where there are clans and such.

Anyways besides that you can only have 1 AG account.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 2:30am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,841 posts

Knight

Not entirely true. You can ask an admin if you could make an alternative account for uses in games where there are clans and such.

Multis can't be used to comment, post and rate games.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 3:47pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Welcome and I suggest not making another account, as that would lead to hacking, spamming, and the old forgoten password.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 6:47pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Well, I mean like SuperFlashBros has two usernames. I'm not talking about two accounts, though most people have a account with the same name as their other one.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 6:50pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Well, I mean like SuperFlashBros has two usernames. I'm not talking about two accounts, though most people have a account with the same name as their other one.

You mean the glitch? Where people like Balloon_Girl and Santi_ have different profiles? Because that's not something you want to have. It would happen to you if someone made an account called win_master1. (don't get any ideas xD)

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 8:38pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Nah, just don't know what I mean. Too complicated for me to explain though.

Reply to Hey, I'm new, does anyone know how to get two usernames? Thanks if you do.

You must be logged in to post a reply!