ForumsNewcomers ForumHey, I'm new, does anyone know how to get two usernames? Thanks if you do.

8 1325
winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts

Hey, people, do you know how to get a second username?

Thanks.

~Win

• 8 Replies
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,274 posts

How do you mean? If you mean the way you can on Steam, then I don't think you can.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

You are only allowed one account on AG to comment, post and rate games. If you would like a second username you can make a new account and ask to permanently delete your old account.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,695 posts

You are only allowed one account on AG to comment, post and rate games. If you would like a second username you can make a new account and ask to permanently delete your old account.

Not entirely true. You can ask an admin if you could make an alternative account for uses in games where there are clans and such.

Anyways besides that you can only have 1 AG account.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,333 posts

Not entirely true. You can ask an admin if you could make an alternative account for uses in games where there are clans and such.

Multis can't be used to comment, post and rate games.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,145 posts

Welcome and I suggest not making another account, as that would lead to hacking, spamming, and the old forgoten password.

winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts

Well, I mean like SuperFlashBros has two usernames. I'm not talking about two accounts, though most people have a account with the same name as their other one.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Well, I mean like SuperFlashBros has two usernames. I'm not talking about two accounts, though most people have a account with the same name as their other one.

You mean the glitch? Where people like Balloon_Girl and Santi_ have different profiles? Because that's not something you want to have. It would happen to you if someone made an account called win_master1. (don't get any ideas xD)
winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts

Nah, just don't know what I mean. Too complicated for me to explain though.

Showing 1-8 of 8