ForumsForum GamesGoof Dungeon RPG

32 5179
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Hey guys, this is my new RPG. It's called Goof Dungeon. You have to set up your own character (no stealing, guys) with the following stats:
Strength: Determines your physical attack and some MEs (magical effects) and PEs (physical effects). Oh, and the Stamina cost of PAs (physical abilities)
Agility: Determines your ability to dodge and some MEs and PEs
Defence: You know. HP and defensive MEs and PEs
Mana: ME and MA (magic ability) only. Determines their power and the number you can cast.
Intelligence: Determines the Mana cost and power of MAs
Stamina: Like Mana for PEs
Name
Helmet
Breastplate
Gloves
Leggings
Boots
Shield
Weapon (varies from class to class)
Class: One of the following: Rogue (extra 2 Agility points, 2 less Defence dagger or hand-axe), Warrior (2 extra Strength, 50 less mana, 50 more stamina, 2 less Agility, sword, axe, spear or hammer/mace), Mage (2 Int, -2 Str, +50 Mana, -50 Stam, Wand, Staff or Ceremonial Knife) Healer (same but with an HP-oriented set of abilities) Paladin (like a Warrior but with a set of free buff abilities)
You get 8 free Stat points to distribute at will. Enemies coming soon. I won't be on for a couple days but I'll get on when I can. Skills: Coming soon; I GTG. You get one Iron weapon or Leather armour (and a buff on one of them) free. I'll put mine up soon. Put up any questions and I'll try and answer.
Kthxbai, Nerdsoft

• 32 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 32