ForumsSupport ForumLess ads

5 1903
shadowstrike705
shadowstrike705
1 posts
Nomad

I know we cant get rid of the ads, but atleast do we have to have so many, they are really annoying and they distract from the game

• 5 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^ads help pay for the site. I suggest using Mozilla Firefox. It automatically blocks those unwanted ads and pop ups. And i believe this has ben brought up before.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well yes hes right but I have IE and I just click Stop Pop Up Blocker and I never had more ads again!

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I actually LIKE the ads because some are super fun to watch and... I have a bazillion accounts on different websites so, I click on the ad and it goes up in a different window and I change that window to the site I want to be on so I quickly can have to windows one is on armor games and the other is on Neopets or something like that. Seriously! it is really convenient!

However, that is only my opinion. I used to think it was really annoying, because I would be playing a game and accidentally click on one, then It would open the ad in a different window, but I would have to go to that window. When I came back I would have to start my game all over! It was very depressing. I'm sure that that same thing is happening with you, and that it why you are so upset!

There are a few things you can do to minimize the accidents that happen however:

1. clean your mouse. If it isn't clean then it could get jammed or something, and go out of control.

2. Do exercises practicing mouse control. I know it sounds weird but It helps a lot!

3. Choose certain games that you aren't timed and have unlimited lives, so that even if that happens it won't matter.

4. Have a positive attitude. If you think positively about the ads and think stuff like, "ok. These ads are here to help Armor Games out." or, "wow this ad is pretty cool! (of course I won't buy the product but...) this commercial is awesome!" If you have a positive attitude then you won't care as much about the ads.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

and u post thi becuz.....?i dont get what ur trying to say shadowstrike

Fit
Fit
45 posts
Nomad

get pop up blocker and that happens on any site.

Showing 1-5 of 5