ForumsWEPRSexploitation

32 7042
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Many Women or All in the acting industry have to perform nudity scenes, but do you think they should, I mean just so they can be famous.

WHAT DO YOU THINK.

• 32 Replies
nmt17
nmt17
122 posts
Nomad

hey its there chose but maby

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I was born naked, I shower naked, I like to swim naked, I have sex naked

You can also sleep naked, dance around the house naked (within the bounds of normal, assuming privacy)...and you may choose to have sex clothed!

Who was it who said that the pinnacle of civilisation would be when man can walk the streets in no clothes and nobody would blink an eye? Darn it, I can't remember, maybe you can help me out there, Squalick.

Nudity by itself doesn't have to account for much, really. It requires a good dose of context- a frequent complaint is that 'sexualisation' is being injected into our contexts quite deliberately. But think about the rationale behind a nudist beach- it's where you can hang out au naturale (no pun intended...okay okay guilty as charged)...it's where you go to strip off and nobody else makes a big deal about your being in the buff.

Maybe if strange objects are going in strange orifices accompanied by strange sounds and strange outfits this could constitute as dirty

So god help me, if I have to make a counterexample of this, I will! Actually, I'm not sure how this would happen, seeing as you've got a point- as an extension of the above, the removal from other contexts that are ostensibly "not sex" seems to raise the likelihood that somebody will claim the material is "sexual".

At this point I cite rule 34.
Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

No they do it for the money, the more nude the more money, the more people are going to see it, thats why. And some of them want to get famous too.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

No they do it for the money, the more nude the more money

First response: "You have to be kidding."

Second response: "Actually...that could be something."

Why did I have the initial response I did? It's not because that claim is blatantly wrong...but I've noticed that when a 'young' star rises, people find their 'clean' image refreshing (much ado about whether you've had sex or not, really!), and the world either has holds breath bated or wastes it muttering cynically about the inevitable 'sexualisation' of said star, whether it be posing for Playboy, or jumping in the sack. Which leads to a lot of speculation but not a whole lot of insight into the motivations for doing such a thing.

Which leaves me wondering. Why would somebody do a nude-photo shoot? Is there any particular reason or is it just par for the course? And why are we so bothered by it?
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Why would somebody do a nude-photo shoot?

publicity

And why are we so bothered by it?

Wont find me complaiinin if they wanna get their kit off thats fine lol
N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

lol i agree with carlie and Asherlee
alot!

Alova
Alova
16 posts
Nomad

Well, of corse they do nude scenes in adult films, but that's bimbos that goes to hollywood whit theyr ass going from one side to the other,
they are just faces and they have no actincg talent and they end up in acting in adult films (they're stupid). And nudity sells, of corse, when the film industrie was struggling in the beginning they started to
put sex in the films, just to get more attention and moviewatchers, that was poor, we're lucky to se REAL movies theese days. And actors do not have to get nude to get to films, i haven't seen any nudity in 1 year (hehe).

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Woody wrote:

Why would somebody do a nude-photo shoot?

publicity

Good response. I should have remembered attention-seeking is a reward-motivated behavior.
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Yes exactly look at paris hilton before her sex tape who the hell was she. Afterwards she was famous.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

If I was A girl I wouldn't.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Women do not HAVE to perform naked just to be famous, it is their choose. If they rather be known for that, then so be it. But if they want to do nothing in that matter, then good for them but no women has to do that.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I htink they see as the way to get famous quickly like a fast track even if it is for the wrong reasons

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I agree with woody, It is just a fast way to get famous and I think that it is wrong.

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

they don't have to do a nude scene. And if the producer or who ever is taking the picture/ making a film makes them, then thats rape. So.... I dought a producer would do that. And I think women are more sexually aware. I think they want to look like the women in the magazines too. The teen magazines, and the beauty magazines are just BAD. they encourage anorexia and bulimia. You don't have to look like a stick. Look/dress like what you think makes you beautiful. And accept who you are... If people don't like you ignore them.

Thats what I think about this topic.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

It all depends on the actress and the scene...

Showing 16-30 of 32