Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

HELP!!!!

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 4:50am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

I need help realy bad!! With adobephotoshop!!
I need to create animation for school but I dont know how...Can someone help me?

P.S. I dont know does this topic belong here

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 12:06pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,557 posts

Knight

You need help creating an animation with Adobe Photoshop? I'm not too sure that's possible...

You might try posting here. No one in the Tavern would have any big advice on animation.

This might be a stupid question, but did you volunteer to do this animation, or were you forced to do it?

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 12:08pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,871 posts

Knight

Don't you need Flash for that, and not Photoshop?

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 2:28pm

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

I needed photoshop because We are doing it on programing class, I dont know why, but its too late now I got an B on my class-made project

but thanks :)

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 9:49pm

daleks

daleks

3,207 posts

Hit the animation button. You can only do frame animations. If you need more help ask me on my profile.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 11:36pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,557 posts

Knight

I needed photoshop because We are doing it on programing class, I dont know why, but its too late now I got an B on my class-made project

LoL Next time you need help, I would suggest asking some other time rather then the day you get graded. There's no way you would have got any help this way. =D

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 12:19am

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

Well now he knows for next time this comes up. I really don't make too many animations. I don't use photoshop except for at school sometimes because it costs money. I usually use paint if I want to edit a picture or something. xD Paint can be a bit more straightforward, though.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 5:18am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

LoL Next time you need help, I would suggest asking some other time rather then the day you get graded. There's no way you would have got any help this way. =D

well it sould be for tomorow but somehow our classes mixed up and i got that class yesterday.

Hit the animation button. You can only do frame animations

lol I know that but I am not so awesome in what come next :/

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 3:04pm

gaboloth

gaboloth

1,372 posts

You know how movies are made by many images one after the other? More or less, all animations works like that. You have to make frames with all the different moments of the animation, put them in order, and then tell photoshop to convert it in an actual animation. As for the "telling photoshop" part, it's been ages since I last tried to do something like this myself, but I remember two ways, you could put the frames as separate layers and then click a "show layers in succession" button somewhere, or enter an "animation mode" that lets you add and modify the frames directly.

Anyway, this is really the wrong place to ask something like this, you should have started looking it up on google and if that didn't work, you should have asked it on a more specific forum and not in the off-topic section of a flash games forum.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 5:05pm

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

I know all of that but I dont know how to use photoshop tools and stuff and when I use them it just sucks :/

Reply to HELP!!!!

You must be logged in to post a reply!