Forums

ForumsFlash Games

My overated games list

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 3:17pm

Dudes_Are_Dudes

Dudes_Are_Dudes

10 posts

Last Stand Series- Don't get me wrong, i LOVE zombie games. But this...it just doesn't go with me. I really don't like the survival physics (Hunger and Thirst) on it, or on any game. And also, the fanbase. I don't understand why so many people like this game. Overall, I give it a 5/10.

There will be more, I haven't thought about everything yet.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 3:33pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

487 posts

I really don't like the survival physics (Hunger and Thirst) on it, or on any game

Only the last 2 games featured that, and you could disable that feature in one. The first 2 games were undeniably the best in my opinion.

I don't understand why so many people like this game

Just like so many people enjoy playing Skyrim, even though some people may dislike it. That doesn't mean it's a bad game, it means you have different tastes. That's also no reason to give it a bad rating.

Overall, you didn't give any valid points as for why you disliked the entire series. I can understand that you dislike the latest one due to the food and water, but the first two had neither food nor water.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 7:42pm

EagleOfFire2

EagleOfFire2

131 posts

Oh boy... If I were to tell you all the game I think are way, way overrated... I'd probably give you the list of 60-70% of all the games I play on AG... :/

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 7:58pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,171 posts

The first one was the best, the second was meh, and the third was stupid, haven't played dead zone.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 10:47pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,573 posts

Knight

I liked the first three (or two? Can't recall) parts of LS, but when they blew it up to a gritty survival game, it lost it's sparkle.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 11:34am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

Exit Path 2 is overrated. It has about the same rating as the original, but it's way worse. The only area it improved on was the graphics...

As for Last Stand, I haven't played through them all, but the ones where you are behind a barricade, look for resources, and travel were alright.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 11:49am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

it means you have different tastes. That's also no reason to give it a bad rating.

If you don't like a game, that is a reason to give it a bad rating.

Eh, I feel like Sonny game's are overrated, I don't really like them at all yet it seems almost everyone goes crazy at the sound of it.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 7:56pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

Eh, I feel like Sonny game's are overrated, I don't really like them at all yet it seems almost everyone goes crazy at the sound of it.

Same. I've played a bit of both, but I don't see the appeal. Maybe I'm not paying attention to the story, but the gameplay doesn't seem like anything special.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 6:49pm

Peek

Peek

121 posts

I think Kingdom Rush is kind of overrated. It's good, but I don't love it.
Sonny 2 is maybe a bit overrated. It's great, but I didn't like it as much as the first one.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 12:25am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,000 posts

Exit Path 2 is overrated. It has about the same rating as the original, but it's way worse. The only area it improved on was the graphics...

Yes! Someone who agrees!

Honestly..I do not like the 2nd one at all. The running/racing has just been screwed over..before it was you had to be fast and swift...not you have to wait and time when you move and hope that you don't die

Reply to My overated games list

You must be logged in to post a reply!