Forums

ForumsFlash Games

improvement for arcuz 3

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 7:41pm

ceputures

ceputures

1 post

poderia ter tele tranportes para qualquer lugar do mapa, e uma uma opção para poder trocar a arma sem entrar no inventore

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 2:37pm

razethedead123

razethedead123

5 posts

i totally agree with u. arcuz 3 should totally be like that. except there should be more bosses. and for the storyline, the mayor (wayne) should die like at the end, that'll make it interesting. hope it happens! :)

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 2:38pm

razethedead123

razethedead123

5 posts

bty i was agreeing with deaths234

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 2:15pm

joujou_ameer

joujou_ameer

1 post

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee tottaly and ame to that

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 3:29pm

codyrousseau

codyrousseau

66 posts

Your weapons you wanted to add seem a little unbalanced.

Posted Jan 31, '14 at 8:53pm

epiclyawesome34

epiclyawesome34

2 posts

when is it coming?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Feb 23, '14 at 5:48pm

epiclyawesome34

epiclyawesome34

2 posts

there should be lots of new weapons like spear, javelin, bow, ax, and maybe wizard equipment and there should be classes like guardian: able to use magic attacks and melee attacks but is slow. Mage uses brute magic attacks average health. warrior: strong melee attacks but slow high health. Rogue uses two weapons on two hands, fast but low health. and hunters like bowmen and crossbowmen.

Posted Feb 24, '14 at 5:33am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,239 posts

I tried searching for it on Google, but every link turns up dead or redirects back to the first and second chapter of the game... I can't find anything remotely related to Arcuz 3, so either it is on hold, it will never be developed, or they keep it a mystery. Sorry... =)

Posted Mar 2, '14 at 5:00pm

yervant

yervant

1 post

I never used an epic set because only few pieces of the set drops. try to find a way where someone can enjoy having the whole set of a certain gear.

you should add Skill reset option.  It is annoying that i can not reset skills to try something else.
You should add a reset for the attributes as well.

thanks

Posted Mar 7, '14 at 1:37am

gaboxarcz3

gaboxarcz3

1 post

e estado buscando el creador de este exelente juego de los mejores flash que e jugado.....al punto quiero darle ideas al creador aver si les gusta,no lo hare con muchas palabras,solo dos Silkroad y MU son juegos online que apesar de que son de muy distinto calibre tienen cosas en comun...dejare un link de cada juego aver si el creador saca las cosas buenas de ambos juegos........http://www.google.co.ve/search?q=naruto&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=0GYZU_yaLcPOkQek0IHAAw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1012&bih=431#facrc=0%3Bnaruto%20shippuden&imgrc=_......[MU[........http://www.google.co.ve/search?q=naruto&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=0GYZU_yaLcPOkQek0IHAAw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1012&bih=431#q=silkroad&tbm=isch .....[silkroad.....espero haber sido de ayuda

Reply to improvement for arcuz 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!