ForumsGamesimprovement for arcuz 3

34 29332
deaths234
deaths234
44 posts
Nomad

first things first new weapons,skills,armour,enemies,characters and fresh continuation of original storyline.

weapons like:a katana,scythe and bow.the wepons system could be like

name: katana
strength: high
speed: high
range:medium
cost: extremely high
format:dual wield

name:scythe
strength:medium
speed:high
cost:high

name:bow and arrow
strength:medium
speed:high
range:long
cost:extremely high

name:sword
streght:medium
speed:medium
cost:medium
formatne handed

name:axe
streght:high
speed:low
cost:high
formatnehanded

name:dagger
streght:low
speed: high
range:short
cost:cheap
formatne handed

• 34 Replies
deaths234
deaths234
44 posts
Nomad

I don't know but I emailed them about it but got no replies

abuzxcv
abuzxcv
4 posts
Nomad

deaths234 can you give the email

sniper1515
sniper1515
1 posts
Nomad

there should be spears and wepons you can throw like bombs and other things like a bommerang or a knife

GunmetalDave777
GunmetalDave777
1 posts
Nomad

I honestly think the ai's in the game should be way more smart when ever my partner is about to die I give him about 2-3 potions and he will just not take them

ceputures
ceputures
1 posts
Nomad

poderia ter tele tranportes para qualquer lugar do mapa, e uma uma opção para poder trocar a arma sem entrar no inventore

razethedead123
razethedead123
5 posts
Nomad

i totally agree with u. arcuz 3 should totally be like that. except there should be more bosses. and for the storyline, the mayor (wayne) should die like at the end, that'll make it interesting. hope it happens!

razethedead123
razethedead123
5 posts
Nomad

bty i was agreeing with deaths234

codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

Your weapons you wanted to add seem a little unbalanced.

epiclyawesome34
epiclyawesome34
3 posts
Shepherd

when is it coming?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

epiclyawesome34
epiclyawesome34
3 posts
Shepherd

there should be lots of new weapons like spear, javelin, bow, ax, and maybe wizard equipment and there should be classes like guardian: able to use magic attacks and melee attacks but is slow. Mage uses brute magic attacks average health. warrior: strong melee attacks but slow high health. Rogue uses two weapons on two hands, fast but low health. and hunters like bowmen and crossbowmen.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I tried searching for it on Google, but every link turns up dead or redirects back to the first and second chapter of the game... I can't find anything remotely related to Arcuz 3, so either it is on hold, it will never be developed, or they keep it a mystery. Sorry... =)

yervant
yervant
1 posts
Nomad

I never used an epic set because only few pieces of the set drops. try to find a way where someone can enjoy having the whole set of a certain gear.

you should add Skill reset option. It is annoying that i can not reset skills to try something else.
You should add a reset for the attributes as well.

thanks

gaboxarcz3
gaboxarcz3
1 posts
Nomad

e estado buscando el creador de este exelente juego de los mejores flash que e jugado.....al punto quiero darle ideas al creador aver si les gusta,no lo hare con muchas palabras,solo dos Silkroad y MU son juegos online que apesar de que son de muy distinto calibre tienen cosas en comun...dejare un link de cada juego aver si el creador saca las cosas buenas de ambos juegos........http://www.google.co.ve/search?q=naruto&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=0GYZU_yaLcPOkQek0IHAAw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1012&bih=431#facrc=0%3Bnaruto%20shippuden&imgrc=_......[MU[........http://www.google.co.ve/search?q=naruto&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=0GYZU_yaLcPOkQek0IHAAw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1012&bih=431#q=silkroad&tbm=isch .....[silkroad.....espero haber sido de ayuda

zark22
zark22
3 posts
Nomad

deve sair 2014

zark22
zark22
3 posts
Nomad

tem serteza que vai ter arcuz 3

Showing 16-30 of 34