Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Gun control in the US

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 10:23pm

Deth666

Deth666

670 posts

Ponies don't kill. ;D

20 people a year are killed by horses. I dunno how many are injured by them. Now, chickens are decent people.

Logic could be used here as opposed to straight up facts.
>Restaurant gets robbed
>Vigilante pulls out his own gun
>Everyone dies in battle

Anti-gun advocates say this all the time. I just haven't heard any cited examples of this happening.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 10:34pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,438 posts

I take back all my previous points on gun control. If the government can start to encroach on rights to things like guns then they'll start to encroach on other rights. I may not be a huge fan of guns in the US but it's better than trading away freedoms and rights in the name of 'safety'.

Guns can be confiscated during any 'emergency'. example.

20 people a year are killed by horses.

In the US. My stats were for worldwide, thus the number gap.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 10:42pm

wolf1991

wolf1991

3,557 posts

President Obama passed 23 executive edicts today, all limiting gun rights. Ladies and gentlemen, our rights are under fire. (no pun intended.)

Restrictions do not ban. Furthermore, the right to life and to live that life in a safe environment supercede all things.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 11:03pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,392 posts

Knight

President Obama passed 23 executive edicts today, all limiting gun rights. Ladies and gentlemen, our rights are under fire. (no pun intended.)

What are you going to do about it? Have him assassinated and become a traitor? I can see many gun lovers thinking that and if they act upon it then they reveal who they really are... nothing but traitors.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 11:46pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,438 posts

What are you going to do about it?

Perhaps peacefully protest.
Have him assassinated and become a traitor?

Hello again, Mr Strawman.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 12:08am

SSTG

SSTG

11,392 posts

Knight

Hello again, Mr Strawman.

You really like that Strawman thing don't you?
How about changing your name for it?
The extremist gun lovers will go that far and I'm worry some retards would consider it. I just hope they'll get caught before they act.
I hate those sick ****!

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 12:45am

SSTG

SSTG

11,392 posts

Knight

BTW, I thought it was established that there are gun owners and gun lovers.
The first ones being afraid of everything and paranoid about monsters and heavily armed robbers and aliens attacking their homes and the second ones being retards who worshiped their assault rifles and having orgasm while destroying targets and feeling like Gods while taking lives of vegetables and paper people.
Knowing this then what's the big deal about making sure the ATF can do it's job without being interfered by some NRA terrorist?

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 4:04am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,856 posts

Your conduct betrays your intentions, SSTG. What's with the stereotypical lumping of gun users those who do not use them? Have you read the previous 55 pages and some of the arguments that gun users have used that are logical?

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 11:40am

Kasic

Kasic

5,734 posts

BTW, I thought it was established that there are gun owners and gun lovers.

It was. It was also established many times over that you and partydevil strawman the hell out of our arguments and lump together everyone who doesn't share a want for a complete ban on guns in the civilian population as some sort of stereotypical ad hominem. We established that quite well.

some NRA terrorist?

NRA isn't a terrorist organization no matter how many times you attack it.

The extremist gun lovers will go that far and I'm worry some retards would consider it. I just hope they'll get caught before they act.
I hate those sick ****!

Let me amend your statement to be much more accurate.

"The extremists will go that far and I'm worry some retards would consider it. I just hope they'll get caught before they act."

While in this case, if Obama was attacked for increasing gun regulations, it would likely be by some gun nut, anyone who attacks the head of a country with intent to assassinate is classified as an extremist.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 12:42pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,392 posts

Knight

NRA isn't a terrorist organization no matter how many times you attack it.

Excuse me but the NRA is a terrorist organization. Here's a small sample of their criminal activities: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/14/AR2010121406045.html
and they still going at it. Remember, there's a lot of money to make from selling murdering weapons, and that Lapierre ******* probably get's some money from his buddies (gun making retards) who want things to stay the way they are.

While in this case, if Obama was attacked for increasing gun regulations, it would likely be by some gun nut, anyone who attacks the head of a country with intent to assassinate is classified as an extremist.

There are many of those retards out there and it's too easy for them to access weapons thanks to the National Retard Association.

Reply to Gun control in the US

You must be logged in to post a reply!