ForumsSupport ForumCan't Play Games

31 6580
EtherealBleu
EtherealBleu
4 posts
Nomad

I don't know what exactly is wrong. I'm using Firefox, the latest version. All of my plugins are up to date. Last night I was playing the games just fine...I remember trying out "Lucky Tower" or "Lucky Door" or something like that for the first time. I feel that I should also mention I also had erased all my cookies and cache with CCleaner, but that shouldn't affect my ability to play games, right?

Can anyone figure out what's going on?

• 31 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We've taken a few steps to correct the issue, can we get you guys to test it?

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Thanks for your helpful help, Ferret.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

And, yes, by the way, it is working now. Thanks!

Mickeyryn

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Glad to hear some folks are getting fixed, I know others are still having issues.

peregrine_hunter
peregrine_hunter
2 posts
Nomad

Ferret, it is still not working for me, and thanks for trying!

matt785
matt785
88 posts
Shepherd

Alright, I'm happier now; I can play some games..... though there are a couple games still with the same problem.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Thanks guys, I know some folk are getting fixed - some may still have issues. Sorry again!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I have this problem too... My flash and java is updated :/ I can't play games like Exit Path and Solipskier just to name two. Or even Colony. When I try to play Exit Path after I pass the first screen where I press play it just turns grey... And then I can't do anything.
With Solipskier nothing loads at all. Except the ads. It just gives me a blank black screen. I can play some games like Bad Eggs though. Does anyone know why this is happening? :/

EldritchBlueRose
EldritchBlueRose
3 posts
Scribe

Still not working, but I'm glad the admins are working on the problem.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Still not working, but I'm glad the admins are working on the problem.

Yes that is helpful xD But maybe it isn't a problem with games... (something he admins could do) Maybe it is like a flash player or something... :P
EtherealBleu
EtherealBleu
4 posts
Nomad

Still unable to play any games. I click on a game to load it, and my browser goes to the game screen, but all I see is white.

veganarchism
veganarchism
1 posts
Shepherd

there is a problem with advertising, after that the game won't start...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

there is a problem with advertising, after that the game won't start...

Still unable to play any games. I click on a game to load it, and my browser goes to the game screen, but all I see is white.

My problem too. Maybe it is a game thing :O IF we all have it...
dogpoo
dogpoo
6 posts
Nomad

Games are working for me now.

It looks as though they have got rid of the ads for the time being.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Please test again, I think we nailed the issue. Obviously ads are at the root of it. Sorry all, thanks for your patience.

Showing 16-30 of 31