ForumsWEPR[...] Favorite gun (not game)

4 4068
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Name your favorite gun, no it can't be something you used in a game, Something you've used in reallife. I have to go with the 44 Magnum. It has great dmg output, It has limit ammo but if your a good shot you'll only need one. Also nice when hunting if a bear runs at you it takes care of it in one shot. Drawbacks are it requires 2 hands or you risk the chance of getting hit in the head due to it's high recoil. If you have quickload clips then loading in another 6 rounds is easy enough. Did you know it is the most powerfull handgun in the word? Entering a hole the size of your thumb, exiting the size of a bowling ball. One hit renders anyone dead, due to it being able to rip off limbs. It may sound gruesome, I know, but it is great for hunting.

• 4 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Name your favorite gun,

nothing to debate. shouldn't be here.

beside it are people like this whit topics like this that i despite the most.
so i wont say anything...
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Guns are nasty, evil things that kill people. This is not appropriate content for a site used by childen.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

This thread is re-tarded!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Seriously?!?! You want to start discussing guns a few days after two major shooting incidents where persons, human beings, were shot and injured or killed?!

Locked...

Showing 1-4 of 4