ForumsSupport Forum[FIXED] Problems with my account.

10 1794
DarkChocolate
DarkChocolate
2 posts
Nomad

I just made an account a couple days ago. I've never made an account before, this is my first account on this website. Everything has been fine up until today. My friend asked me to send him my profile link. When I did, he noticed it says that I've been a member since 8/14/2008, I have 171 armor points, and games that I've never played. When I click edit profile, it still says my email, and the few details I actually edited. How did this happen and how can I fix it. Please help

• 10 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

This is because someone else has the same name as you. Slightly altered. Maybe like Dark_Chocolate or DarkCh0colate or something. But it seems to be working fine. It's a normal thing. Happens with Balloon_Girl and Santi_. It also used to happen to red303.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Maybe like Dark_Chocolate or DarkCh0colate or something.

It's just with underscores, but there's no fix for it as far as I know. You'll just have to wait it out. You could try emailing ferret@armorgames.com or support@armorgames.com to see if they can help, but this issue has been around for years, so they probably can't.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

It's just with underscores,

Not necessarily...IAgree has a link on his page that leads to his profile..but the name is in 1337 speak
Lee_Blade
Lee_Blade
97 posts
Peasant

It's just with underscores, but there's no fix for it as far as I know. You'll just have to wait it out. You could try emailing ferret@armorgames.com or support@armorgames.com to see if they can help, but this issue has been around for years, so they probably can't.

You're right GhostOfMatrix you should email them and see if they can help you.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You're right GhostOfMatrix you should email them and see if they can help you.

No need to reiterate what is already said. If you have nothing to add..then you have nothing to add. Leave it at that
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It's a known glitch, does it look that way now still?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

It's a known glitch, does it look that way now still?

It does not. Things are quite normal now.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

IAgree has a link on his page that leads to his profile..but the name is in 1337 speak

He only changed the capitalization of some letters, it's still his profile.
DarkChocolate
DarkChocolate
2 posts
Nomad

Okay yes, everything is fine now. Thanks.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

User reported that the problem has been fixed; thread is locked... =)

Showing 1-10 of 10