ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Linking account to facebook

25 12576
Maikar
Maikar
4 posts
Nomad

I tried to link my armor games account to my facebook account, but I keep getting "An active access token must be used to query information about the current user." This happens after logging into both accounts.

• 25 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Is the problem still occurring?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe AG now requires that you pay to do this? It would seem foolish, but stranger things have happened.

Maikar
Maikar
4 posts
Nomad

I tried again today, and its still happening

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I forwarded this problem to an admin to have a look at it. Please wait for a response by the staff for this problem as I'm not sure what it beholds and how I can fix it, ok? Thank you! =)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Maikar, did you have an account to start and linked them together. Or did you create a new Facebook account? E-mail me at Ferret@ArmorGames.com.

michahor
michahor
2 posts
Peasant

I have exactly the same problem - I'm trying to login with Facebook and then link it to my AG account and there is the same error msg "An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.". I have FB account for a few years by now and of course active AG account ;-)

Maikar
Maikar
4 posts
Nomad

Any updates on this? Still having the problem.

Sosan
Sosan
8 posts
Nomad

I had the same problem; I emailed AG and they fixed it for me.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, I've heard of a few people having this issue. I'd love to hear more about it though. Did you have an account first, then link them? Did you try to create a Facebook account without an account first? Help give me data, let's fix this issue.

Maikar
Maikar
4 posts
Nomad

I sent ya an email last week. Though I've had my Facebook account for years now, and my armor games account for a few months before I tried to link them. I've tried using different browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome.

Damian696
Damian696
2 posts
Nomad

same here, cant link my accounts, facebook is not new, but my ag one is though, but there both active

Damian696
Damian696
2 posts
Nomad

i have the same thing about that token

saramadyl
saramadyl
1 posts
Nomad

This problem happens to me too, is there a way to fix this?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We are aware of the issue, it's currently on our list of things to fix.

Deman9090
Deman9090
1 posts
Nomad

dont know if its been fixed or not yet but im having this problem and i dont know if i ever verified my account but i emailed ferret i am also getting weird advertisement issues it keeps showing only the ads but not long across the top of the game its more square in the top left side of the screen and it stops the game from loading im using firefox...

Showing 1-15 of 25