ForumsNews and FeedbackBetter comments section

3 3221
Ugliey
Ugliey
1 posts
Peasant

Am I the only one who hates the current AG comments system? Firstly make it be able to have much more comments on the same page. They should make one where people can properly reply to comments so there can be a real discussion over games. They should also add a "Hide comment" button so I don't have to read all the wall of text ads for random clothing shop sites. Also a "like comment" button so people can be rewarded for good comments in the likely event an admin doesn't see it.

It should be similar to youtube's comment section which is functional and easy to use.

• 3 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

They should also add a "Hide comment" button so I don't have to read all the wall of text ads for random clothing shop sites. Also a "like comment" button so people can be rewarded for good comments in the likely event an admin doesn't see it.

They plan on adding a reputation system similar to Imgur, where you can up/down vote things. As for spam comments, you can flag them, but they should update it so when you flag it hides the comment on your screen.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

They already have a new comment system which has been rolled out for MMO and News comments.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

They already have a new comment system which has been rolled out for MMO and News comments.

They only changed the design though.
Showing 1-3 of 3