17 posts
Peasant

How will the human species be extinct?

• 40 Replies
masterperson2
masterperson2
17 posts
Peasant

Bin Laden will invent fire an EMP Ray which disables all electronics. (Bin Laden is not dead, the one shot was a fake)

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,554 posts
Bard

Except for that big looming cloud of ultimate destruction known as the end of the universe

That's when we escape to another universe or perhaps "re-crunch" it ourselves.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

That's when we escape to another universe or perhaps "re-crunch" it ourselves.

The hell we gonna do that?

Or..am I safe to assume that you are assuming that since it is so far in the future they will possibly have means on doing so?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,554 posts
Bard

Or..am I safe to assume that you are assuming that since it is so far in the future they will possibly have means on doing so?

Totally.

Ancient Rome/Greek had stories of gods on flying chariots, controlling lightning and being masters of psychology and love. Fast-forward two-thousand years later (even with the hundreds of years of potential technological growth lost by persecution). In the ancient Roman/Greeks' eyes, we have the powers of gods.

In our eyes, powers of gods would include terra"forming", inter-dimensional travel, spontaneous elemental production, immortality, and . . . . . .
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,605 posts
Regent

In our eyes, powers of gods would include terra"forming", inter-dimensional travel, spontaneous elemental production, immortality, and . . . . . .

And in the future, these will just be advertised by Walmart on the hologram.
CDdragon9
CDdragon9
8 posts
Bard

i think humanity will destroy itself sooner or later...

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,672 posts
Scribe

i think humanity will destroy itself sooner or later...

yup. humanity will be its own end when war consumes all of us.
HahiHa
HahiHa
7,112 posts
Grand Duke

yup. humanity will be its own end when war consumes all of us.

Because naturally, there will come a time when ALL humans will go to war and die. Oh wait... nah. War cannot be the reason for the downfall of all of humanity.
fireangle
fireangle
179 posts
Peasant

I think humanity will have a nuclear war and destroy itself. Humans are their own worst enemy after all. Either that or the Inner Earth people (other intelligant speicies who hide from us underground because they have a low population. These people are type 2 or 3 civilizations and are more intelligent than humans) will kill us because we are hurting the planet and they're tired of putting up with us. Of course the more likely one is the first one I mentioned.

SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
72 posts
Jester

I will make a nuclear bomb big enough to destroy the entire Earth.
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

HahiHa
HahiHa
7,112 posts
Grand Duke

I think humanity will have a nuclear war and destroy itself.

But why do you assume a nuclear war would kill even the most reclusive native tribes?
My opinion is, folk still live close to Tchernobyl for example, where most of the fauna and flora, may I mention, thrives greatly. Nuclear impacts are certainly different than radioactive fallout, will kill tons of people, and may even have major ecologic impacts. Still I don't think we'd ever be able to create a wasteland as depicted in most postapocalyptic fiction.

I will make a nuclear bomb big enough to destroy the entire Earth.
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I don't think there's enough Uranium on earth to do that. But good luck.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,378 posts
Peasant

There are two that can happen at any point in time.
1. a solar flare
2. a gamma ray burst

Both we cant really defend against and if they are strong enough they will wipe out all life on earth.

There are others like having a meteor or rogue planet hit the earth but you would see them coming so you would know its going to happen.

I think that the most likely is having global thermo nuclear war or some sort of virus that will wipe out humans.

winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts
Peasant

You guys really should read my comment on page 2.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

You guys really should read my comment on page 2.

1) It was answered

2) You watching space videos doesn't automatically make you extremely knowledgeable in that subject.
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,672 posts
Scribe

2) You watching space videos doesn't automatically make you extremely knowledgeable in that subject.

LOL.
pang, you are halarious. even if your not trying, which i guess you werent, your still funny to me.

i aleady spoken on this forum, but i will say again, mayans are liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Showing 16-30 of 40