Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Strange building next to Armor Games...

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 6:21pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,431 posts

Administrator

Not sure if you guys have been following this or not, but we still have no idea what this building is next to us. :)

Mysterious Building Pictures

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 6:35pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Fighting/training arena, for when zombies come we can learn how to deal with them in safety. But that is an odd entry way.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 7:10pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

definitely something heavily guarded....maybe a base for the end of the world....? no: a testing lab! thats it! no actually a place where the government will build tanks and stuuf and an airplane hanger maybe. lol u guys, if that above is true u guys are gonna have a very noisy time there....Where are u guys located??

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 7:16pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,431 posts

Administrator

We're in Irvine.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 7:20pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

It's where the AG game characters go to train.

It includes an entire facility devoted to Exit Path, as well as a whole lifelike city for ConArtist to train zombie killers.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 8:24pm

daleks

daleks

3,304 posts

Obviously you guys are aliens. According to City of Irvine you don't exist:
http://www.cityofirvine.org/search/default.asp

So most likely you know that it is a hanger for your alien spacecrafts but you just want to see what people guess.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 8:29pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

It's gotta be a Kong Nuclear Weapon Facility. Due to their carelessness it'll blow up most of the nukes destroying AG. One AG player will go to the facility and launch the remaining Nukes at Kong. This will happen on December 21. It's not the end of the World, It's the End of the World AS WE KNOW IT Meaning there will be great change.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 8:34pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,573 posts

Like I said on the thing it's probably a library or maybe a World Record for the strangest building near Armorgames HQ.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 9:07pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,205 posts

And the entire time you guys were looking at it and taking the pictures you didn't ask those nice constructionmen what it was going to be! Well you know what I think now? I think since you didn't do that, the building is something ArmorGames related! Because NOT not asking the constructionmen wouldn't bode well for your secret! And there wouldn't be a point to not asking them if it wasn't something to be kept in secret!

And stuff.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 9:11pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,366 posts

maybe a World Record for the strangest building near Armorgames HQ.

I was working on that one :P But it looks like it might be a car thing. Or a museum maybe! :O

Reply to Strange building next to Armor Games...

You must be logged in to post a reply!