ForumsThe TavernStrange building next to Armor Games...

38 7573
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Not sure if you guys have been following this or not, but we still have no idea what this building is next to us.

Mysterious Building Pictures

• 38 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Fighting/training arena, for when zombies come we can learn how to deal with them in safety. But that is an odd entry way.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

definitely something heavily guarded....maybe a base for the end of the world....? no: a testing lab! thats it! no actually a place where the government will build tanks and stuuf and an airplane hanger maybe. lol u guys, if that above is true u guys are gonna have a very noisy time there....Where are u guys located??

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We're in Irvine.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It's where the AG game characters go to train.

It includes an entire facility devoted to Exit Path, as well as a whole lifelike city for ConArtist to train zombie killers.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Obviously you guys are aliens. According to City of Irvine you don't exist:
http://www.cityofirvine.org/search/default.asp

So most likely you know that it is a hanger for your alien spacecrafts but you just want to see what people guess.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Like I said on the thing it's probably a library or maybe a World Record for the strangest building near Armorgames HQ.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

And the entire time you guys were looking at it and taking the pictures you didn't ask those nice constructionmen what it was going to be! Well you know what I think now? I think since you didn't do that, the building is something ArmorGames related! Because NOT not asking the constructionmen wouldn't bode well for your secret! And there wouldn't be a point to not asking them if it wasn't something to be kept in secret!

And stuff.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

maybe a World Record for the strangest building near Armorgames HQ.

I was working on that one :P But it looks like it might be a car thing. Or a museum maybe! :O
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I have been following it mind you, but I have no idea what it is! I would probably have to go with Zombie Protection Shelter. Or maybe.... a small business looking to attract lots of attention from people like... you!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I think since you didn't do that, the building is something ArmorGames related!

Better living conditions for mods? No more being chained in a basement?
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

its obvisouly and mutant rodent trainig facility but they want you to think its an amusement park where you enter and never return

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I think since you didn't do that, the building is something ArmorGames related!

That's what I was thinking too... As matrix said, it's probably some new housing for you mods. Voidy will probably get his own private quarters.

I looked around on Google Street View, and Google Earth for this hypothetical structure, but I failed to find it in the the immediate area of the AG headquarters.

Just how far is this place from you guys?
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I'm going to be ambitious, and say that's the new movie theater design the world has been waiting for.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Better living conditions for mods? No more being chained in a basement?

No no don't be silly...it is the new housing location for AG's mascot (me!)..what they are building now is my closet
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

It's the Death Star exhaust port silly.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/25/Thermal_exhaust_port.jpg

Showing 1-15 of 38