ForumsThe TavernStrange building next to Armor Games...

38 7567
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Not sure if you guys have been following this or not, but we still have no idea what this building is next to us.

Mysterious Building Pictures

• 38 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It's either a giant time-travelling machine or a portal to another dimension.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know Ferret it may just help if you make one of the admins go and ask what that is.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

You know Ferret it may just help if you make one of the admins go and ask what that is.

Tasslefoot if anyone, he's given me too many nightmares after 'Give Up'

I think it's an aquarium of some sorts, it looks like it could be to me anyway.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

No no don't be silly...it is the new housing location for AG's mascot (me!)..what they are building now is my closet

Oh, this must be my new studio. They must've accepted me as head of game development and want me to create my Blocks series.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I looked around on Google Street View, and Google Earth for this hypothetical structure, but I failed to find it in the the immediate area of the AG headquarters.

Have you considered that, the building being in construction, Google Street View might not be recent enough?

On the second photo, you see the windows high up on the opposing wall, it seems like a huge hall or something. A hangar? I know, a plane hangar, that's why the entrance is so wide!^^
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

. A hangar? I know, a plane hangar, that's why the entrance is so wide!^

Like I said, it is a hanger for their alien ships. Is that really hard to understand?
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

It's clearly the large bunker in which the Skynet mainframe is housed. The hexagonal entrance is what the various Terminators walk through to be blasted back in time. Way to go AG staff, your collection of video games is going to achieve sentience and destroy the human race! At least you'll have front row seats....

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Have you considered that, the building being in construction, Google Street View might not be recent enough?

I already considered that. That's why I used Google Earth... It's way more recent. The nearest vacant lot is about half a block away, so I doubt if it's being built right next to AG.

I know! It's a memorial to my existence! I can see it now... A huge memorial dedicated to my life and constant struggle to keep the AG community active... How touching... *sniff*
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

it looks like a place like amazing jakes or a laser tag place..... something to that nature though.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

I don't know what the purpose of this facility is, but I can tell you this: those angular surfaces near the opening share a striking similarity with the radar-deflecting facets used on vehicles designed to have a minimal radar cross-section (i.e., radar signature, or the measure of how well an object can be "seen" by radar), such as the F-117 and the Sea Shadow stealth ship prototype. Additionally, the dark gray-tone paint scheme hints at a possible desire for minimal visibility from the air.

Please post pictures of the installation's progressing development if at all possible.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I spent quite a bit of time googling today in attempt to figure out what this was, yet I have not a clue. Not that I know what I would really even search for.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Oh man, I was such an idiot. Clearly Skater, Chillz, Highfire and NIH finally got around to building the shrine to Cenere!

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Clearly a shelter for the nuclear zombie apocalypse I'm predicting to happen of April 14, 2016.
It actually looks like it might be an indoor paintball place. It seems big enough.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

It looks a bit odd.
Thought of asking the builders what they were building or just leave it as a mystery?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'm going to be ambitious, and say that's the new movie theater design the world has been waiting for.

That would be really cool xD

Tasslefoot if anyone, he's given me too many nightmares after 'Give Up'

Yes... Give Up was just... And I should go ask John. Oh yeah he made Give Up too xP
Showing 16-30 of 38