Forums

ForumsFlash Games

[necro]Krin??? Sonny 3, Colony 2 or Flight 2??

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 10:58pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Well I know Sonny 3 is coming out next considering:

Sonny 3 will come :) Planning has already started, and I’m beginning to build the frame work.

That was posted on Dec 10 of 2012.

Anyways I think the new Sinjid will be great, I just really want Sonny to be completely honest, love that game. Colony is fine, but I only played the first one for maybe a week.

I'd say that he'll be doing Sonny 3, Flight 2 and Colony 2 at the same time, and his new game last. Though he might do Flight and then Colony but seeing how Flight 2 isn't as complex as the other 2..

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 3:07am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,066 posts

I don't even like Sinjid. I want to see a prequel made about Veradux. And Colony 2... OH GOD, I CAN'T DECIDE!

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 7:24am

Krin

Krin

130 posts

Knight

Sonny 3 first :)

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 12:39pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

OMG OMG it's Krin! Well I hope Sinjid comes out fantastically and Sonny 3 does as well! Although Colony stole my heart, I have always been a giant fan of the Sonny series, as shown with my guide and ramblings about whatnot about it on here.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 1:34pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

Hey Krin! Glad you aren't sick anymore! YES!!!!! SONNY3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much! ...Colony 2 next, though, right?

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 4:05pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,463 posts

Hey Krin! Glad you aren't sick anymore!

Aren't we all?

Thank you so much! ...Colony 2 next, though, right?

Nope, he's going to finish up on Sinjid then get to work on Sonny 3, he said it's so long it might be in two games so I don't know if he'll do part one then Colony 2 or part one then part 2 then Colony 2. He also might do one of his other planned games before that like Flight 2, he doesn't say in his bio if those are in order of when he'll make them but he did say that after Sinjid comes Sonny.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 4:06pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,463 posts

Oh, fail, sorry. The blue text glitch must have thrown me off my guard or something. I did not see that he had spoken.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 5:17pm

kevinhex

kevinhex

17 posts

Flight 2

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 5:18pm

kevinhex

kevinhex

17 posts

i need

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 1:54am

lol7776