ForumsGames[necro]Krin??? Sonny 3, Colony 2 or Flight 2??

22 8952
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I am a huge fan of Krin's games, and I was wandering how his current health state is. Is he getting better??? And when he is better (I know he will fight through it) what will he make first? Flight 2, Sonny 3 or Colony 2? And which one do you think he should come out with first?

Personally I believe he should make an new Colony, with glitch patches and you should be able to upgrade and level up your Government, and be able to customize a player.

What do you guys think?

• 22 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Not sure about his health, but I'll be looking forward to Flight 2. I don't care about Sonny or Colony, but he might come out with Sonny 3 first. Together the first two have over 30 million plays, so he could have more fans of that game, which means more money.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I would like a Flight 2, don't know if the game will exist, but I just WANT IT!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I would like a Flight 2, don't know if the game will exist

From his profile:
Projects I'm not working on right now but want to work on as soon as I'm done with Sinjid:
* Sonny 3
* Colony 2
* Flight 2
* Book of the Dead
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

And is it just me, or is Sinjid....Dumb??? I don't like that game at all.

And I really do love the Sonny games. I finished/beat the first game, except for that last level with the stupid dawgs. Sonny 2 I pretty much beat...Well the Mayor had like 1200 hp left when my old-as-hell computer froze....

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

It is just you.

The new sinjid (Coming out in 2 weeks or so) is basically a sonny game but ifyou ditch the turn based action. There are 3 classes to choose from and the abilities on each of them are amazing. They all have a separate way of playing and are incredibly in depth.

Link to his website here. Sinjid IS going to be amazing.

Sonny 2 I pretty much beat...Well the Mayor had like 1200 hp left when my old-as-hell computer froze....

I'd say semi-beat. If you were playing it on a harder difficulty and you didn't train you would have got 2 more stages.

Also, sonny 3 is (Because of mass demand) coming out after sinjid now.
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

So.... Apparently......You don't agree with me? And I guess I will try Sinjid again. Maybe something will...Change.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

No...I...can't...not...agreeeeeeeee.

I agree with you about the past sinjids being bad (well sub-par) but I personally think that this new sinjid will be great.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

There was a poll about which sequel people wanted more on KrinStudios, Sonny or Colony.

Colony barely edged out Any Way the Wind Blows.

--

Colony 2 would seriously be the best thing since Colony 1, though. It's seriously depressing to see how many players have left Colony. Colony 2 would be awesome in itself, yes, but the player-base revival would be even more excellent.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Agreed. I tried playing Sinjid... It is pretty good, though I stopped playing because it...sorta...got...boring? Don't hate me for saying that.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well I know Sonny 3 is coming out next considering:

Sonny 3 will come Planning has already started, and Iâm beginning to build the frame work.

That was posted on Dec 10 of 2012.

Anyways I think the new Sinjid will be great, I just really want Sonny to be completely honest, love that game. Colony is fine, but I only played the first one for maybe a week.

I'd say that he'll be doing Sonny 3, Flight 2 and Colony 2 at the same time, and his new game last. Though he might do Flight and then Colony but seeing how Flight 2 isn't as complex as the other 2..
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I don't even like Sinjid. I want to see a prequel made about Veradux. And Colony 2... OH GOD, I CAN'T DECIDE!

Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

Sonny 3 first

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

OMG OMG it's Krin! Well I hope Sinjid comes out fantastically and Sonny 3 does as well! Although Colony stole my heart, I have always been a giant fan of the Sonny series, as shown with my guide and ramblings about whatnot about it on here.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Hey Krin! Glad you aren't sick anymore! YES!!!!! SONNY3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much! ...Colony 2 next, though, right?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Hey Krin! Glad you aren't sick anymore!

Aren't we all?
Thank you so much! ...Colony 2 next, though, right?

Nope, he's going to finish up on Sinjid then get to work on Sonny 3, he said it's so long it might be in two games so I don't know if he'll do part one then Colony 2 or part one then part 2 then Colony 2. He also might do one of his other planned games before that like Flight 2, he doesn't say in his bio if those are in order of when he'll make them but he did say that after Sinjid comes Sonny.
Showing 1-15 of 22