ForumsPopular MediaFavorite soundtrack for a movie, tv show or game

39 22320
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I don't know if it is just me but.... I love Club Penguin music. not the new songs like the party starts now or stupids songs like the ghosts just wanna dance. I like the old music like rocking pizza or you rock.
Whats you guys favorite?

• 39 Replies
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Anything by John Williams, cliche as it may sound. In terms of game soundtracks I really like the Valkyria Chronicles OST.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

This one. It's the most memorable one for me.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

LOTR soundtrack will always be the most haunting and majestic for me.

As for TV, I guess Blackadder and Mind Your Language are very nostalgic.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

The Monk intro is pretty beast. I also like The Mentalist songs and music.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

My favorite soundtrack for a movie is The Matrix: Music from the Motion Picture. That album is great. Other then this I don't really know any other soundtrack. Weird feature I have, I will actually read the list of actors in a movie but ignore the soundtrack completely. Weird...

Gamecholic
Gamecholic
21 posts
Treasurer

I writed other replies and I want to write again..
Sting - Shape Of My Heart (Leon,1994)

Besch
Besch
37 posts
Scribe

I like a lot of game soundtracks but the music of Divinity II is just unbelievable marvellous example

For movies I like the whole track from How to train your dragon best (funny i know). Other examples: matrix theme, Narnia, Bourne-Ultimatum (credits).

Also a lot of Hans Zimmer and Two steps two Hell (a lot of their tracks end up in tv commercials and movies).

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

Icarus, Deus Ex: Human Revolution. But mostly because I've spent a lot of time playing recently.

furrycritter241
furrycritter241
36 posts
Nomad

Coraline..
Harry potter
And Sherlock Homes

Tianabuch
Tianabuch
12 posts
Peasant

I'm in love with the Nightmare Before Christmas and Coraline scores/soundtracks. I also really liked Sucker Punches, the covers on it that made the songs more emotional and creepy were great.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Coraline,
Arrietty (The Anime Movie)
And The Great Gatsby.

I'm surprised The Great Gatsby hasn't come up yet?

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

all the tony hawk games, resident evil games, and silent hill games have the most amazing soundtracks EVER

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I like the soundtracks from the Soul Calibur series, but my overall favorite video game song is the entrance music to Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

I've recently come across a new anime, and I have fallen in love with it and its OST's! Here is my favorite! If you listen to the song within the context of the show you'll understand just how spine tingling it can get! It's packed with powerful emotion, overwhelming despair, and a slight trimming of hope.

The opening theme song for the first 10 or so episodes is also really good!

If you're looking for feels in an anime, then this might just be the one for you! The OST's are packed with them! ...dem feels, mangs

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

If you're looking for feels in an anime, then this might just be the one for you! The OST's are packed with them! ...dem feels, mangs

I know that you're talking about Shingeki no Kyojin, but you could've just said the name, you know...My favorite soundtrack would be...well, whatever song plays whenever Levi gets screentime. Because let's face it. We're all Levi fangirls, aren't we?
Showing 1-15 of 39