ForumsWEPRThe Illuminati

47 24882
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

The Illuminati: are they real? Is our world so corrupt? Is the NewWorldOrder real? Are the Vanderbuilts and the Sinclairs and all the old families plotting to take over the world? Were the shootings this past week staged??? Are we all doomed?

Personally I say...yes. But not to the biggest extent. I believe there are the Illuminati and the are plotting to take over the world.

What do you guys think???

• 47 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

They don't need to be in an organization. Rich criminals like the Bushes, Cheneys and other a**holes who own oil, insurance companies, and big corporations are already controlling the World through corruption and they do it in the open so why would they need to create a secret organization to commit their crimes when nobody is stopping them anyway?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

The illuminati is real and its bad and even some games in aromr games have illuminati crap so even in this website theres stuff like that

/facepalm

Pray tell..what evidence do you have for all this? And I mean actual evidence, not just speculations and assumptions.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

qwerty, I can't stress enough again and again that humans have a sense of humour. Just because some artists, game programmer etc. like to put in allusions to something, doesn't mean there's an actual conspiracy. Besides, the Illuminati, if they existed, are supposedly so secretive it would be a grave mistake for them to put in those signs everywhere. Think a little.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

The Illuminati is very real. My best friends dad is one. HE told me everything. If I mention his name, he will be killed. They are slowly brainwashing people, and weakening our population. Their target is white men. And Catholics are their enemy. Unfortunately, I am a white, catholic male. They know we are the dominant, so they need to get through us. Making meaningless wars and encouraging abortion really helps them. They are satanists, and want control for their master, the Devil.

heh, I'm currently an arch-deciever of the Illuminati myself (third-class). the current mission of our group is to wear away at the power of christianity by employing secular means to help the world. when the world no longer believes in christianity, we blow up the vatican. this process will be repeated with every religion until the world is either atheist, or satanic (leveyan of course).

the illuminati is simply the atheist version of the free masons, which is why there is so much negative stigma about it.

also KD, I looked at the records of my little group, and it turns out that your friends dad is lying to you. there are only 2 agents there, and both are female. sorry for you.

-Blade
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

this process will be repeated with every religion until the world is either atheist, or satanic (leveyan of course).

what is wrong with buddhism and hinduism?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

There is no evidence to support the fact the Illuminati is real.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

They aren't atheist/satanic...duh

What are you talking about? You have Blade and myself right here..two members, in the flesh
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What are you talking about? You have Blade and myself right here..two members, in the flesh

I was referring to the absolute, specific group. There have been a few under the name but they've (for the most part) diminished and went away. And I know you're kidding, but I looked at Blade's post and it's actually hard to tell.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

They aren't atheist

ahum?
the devas are no gods
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

buddhists are part of the atheistic umbrella (well partially anyway) so they are the lowest priority. hinduism, though it is a very versatile religion, still clings to notions and superstitions that cause suffering to their members (like the belief among certain hindus that the Ganges river is immune to pollution, which contributes to a lot of cholera among the bigger cities). because of this, we are still obligated to remove hinduism.

if we made ourselves public, then we make ourselves just as vulnerable to corruption as the catholic church did all those years ago. it's partially why we are so shrouded in secrecy, to keep ourselves protected.

I looked at Blade's post and it's actually hard to tell.

whether or not I speak the truth is irrelevant. the world is changing, and I am going to be there to help it along.

-Blade
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

How come no one's mentioned Robert Anton Wilson & Robert Shea's The Illuminatus! Trilogy yet?* Note: A sense of humor is required, read at own peril.

* Or have they? If so, must have overlooked, so sorry.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

People like conspiracy theories because they make them feel empowered; everyone likes to know secrets.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

People like conspiracy theories because they make them feel empowered; everyone likes to know secrets.

that isn't really very accurate. it's more like people who have no idea of how it really works invent a fantasy that explains it all in their heads (this has been proven with the creation of personal deities). conspiracy theories utilize the same principle as a god creation but on a smaller scale.

-Blade
WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

So after two years it is time to active this thread once again.

The Illuminati: are they real?

Yes

Is our world so corrupt?

No. It is even more corrupted

Is the NewWorldOrder real?

Even without Illuminati yes.

Are the Vanderbuilts and the Sinclairs and all the old families plotting to take over the world?

Who? Illuminati? They?

Are we all doomed?

Inded we are.

The Illuminati is very real. My best friends dad is one. HE told me everything. If I mention his name, he will be killed. They are slowly brainwashing people, and weakening our population. Their target is white men. And Catholics are their enemy. Unfortunately, I am a white, catholic male. They know we are the dominant, so they need to get through us. Making meaningless wars and encouraging abortion really helps them. They are satanists, and want control for their master, the Devil.

He is not Illuminati. Why would he even tell you that? They are not gona extint anyone here is a good answer:

They don't need to be in an organization. Rich criminals like the Bushes, Cheneys and other a**holes who own oil, insurance companies, and big corporations are already controlling the World through corruption and they do it in the open so why would they need to create a secret organization to commit their crimes when nobody is stopping them anyway?

I will add just the thing that their may be a secret organization between this people so they can control each part of world (politics,medias,science...)

Also they don't need to be Devils kids they are just greedy and evil.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Much can be found in "Angels and Demons" written by Dan Brown!

Showing 16-30 of 47