Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Pets: Dogs or Cats?

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 2:17pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

I have been thinking: Which are more common (I believe Dogs are [could be wrong]), and which ones do you guys like more? Dogs? Cats? I prefer Dogs.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 2:55pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

Dogs are usually more fun to play with but take more time to take care of. While cats don't do much for play but are easy to take care of. Just from my experience, I prefer dogs.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 9:53pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

171 posts

I prefer dogs. They're more energetic and fun.Cats like sit around but once in awhile they will play around.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 10:28pm

reina88

reina88

1 post

Definitely cats!

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 11:11pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

I feed and play with 4-5 cats near my house on a regular basis. I must say that our feline fellows will treat you contemptuously after you feed them, haughty as hell. Dogs on the other hand, keep coming back for you. So dogs are my choice.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 11:42pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

I have to go with dogs. Cats are just plain annoying. No appreciation, they could care less if someone broke in to murder you... The list goes on, (it's rather long.)

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 12:48am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

Well..I have a dog...and she is pretty nice to have around

But...alas..I must go Cats. I've told you all about my cat army correct?

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 1:07am

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

192 posts

I feel like we had a thread very similar to this not terribly long ago. I prefer dogs to cats, although I do like both. Which is more common? That may depend where you live. I used to live in a rural area and cats outnumbered the dogs by far. In the city where I live I think more people have dogs.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 4:04am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

I think more people have dogs.

Thats my opinion too

I got them both as pets, and i like them evenly.
My cat likes only to cuttle(or how does it sounds) and my dog playing so thats it  :) they are both for something

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 2:18am

greentrev106

greentrev106

170 posts

I think there both awesome. Cats are funny, but they don't respond to commands like dogs do, they always run away when i'm within 10 feet of them.

Reply to Pets: Dogs or Cats?

You must be logged in to post a reply!