Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Pets: Dogs or Cats?

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 11:28am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,356 posts

I have had both and have to say that I like cats more. I just do, and thats the end of it.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 11:32am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,213 posts

Yet they throw up on the carpet. Sooo much better!

That's mostly because the owner feeds them too much, I don't feed my cats too much anymore which results in no barf.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 4:07am

Rainted

Rainted

7 posts

All kittens/cats are cute :3
Only puppies are cute
Puppies grow into ugly dogs

So.. Cats ^.^

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 4:06pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,006 posts

Knight

That's mostly because the owner feeds them too much, I don't feed my cats too much anymore which results in no barf.

Ah. So you agree that it depends on the owner and the way the pet is kept.

Now you said:

I'd go with cats they're just so much fun to play with. Plus they smell much more better. And they don't go potty in random spots.

Dogs can be very fun to play as well, honestly, I'd say even more. And the potty thing can be trained. The only thing I can't defend is the smell, but, there are dogs that smell more than others.

All kittens/cats are cute :3
Only puppies are cute
Puppies grow into ugly dogs

I would definitely consider Sphinx cats as ugly, while huskies for example are definitely very beautiful animals.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 4:33pm

Cheeseyboi

Cheeseyboi

1 post

Dogs! They are more playful, have more energy, and devolop a bond. I prefer Dogs over cats.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 4:45pm

MrStealth

MrStealth

137 posts

i like dogs better. becuase lets say u r attacked a cat is small and cant to much. while a dog is bigger and do more

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 4:47pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,213 posts

Ah. So you agree that it depends on the owner and the way the pet is kept.

Now you said:

I'd go with cats they're just so much fun to play with. Plus they smell much more better. And they don't go potty in random spots.

The barf is but not the smell and everything else.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 4:52pm

MrStealth

MrStealth

137 posts

yes dogs pee & poop in random spots, drag their butts,barf, across the floor, barf, hump people but that means they have character. unlike cats that are lazy.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 4:57pm

MrStealth

MrStealth

137 posts

one reasons i dislike cats is that a cat i used to have would pee and barf on my stuff no one elses just mine.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 4:43am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

I have to say dogs are probably the more popular one.

I prefer dogs as well. In my 18 years of life xD. I've had 2 dogs and 1 has died.

I think the reason people like dogs better is because most of them are easier to take care of in my opinion, or at least in some cases. I have a friend who has 3 cats, he has to feed them twice a day and the cats are really picky.

Dogs can be picky too but meh. Both my dogs were easy to take care of and when they're young they are extremely playful. In some cases they aren't, it just depends.. All dogs and cats have different personalities. I don't think I would mind having a cat though.

Reply to Pets: Dogs or Cats?

You must be logged in to post a reply!