ForumsThe TavernPets: Dogs or Cats?

60 13544
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I have been thinking: Which are more common (I believe Dogs are [could be wrong]), and which ones do you guys like more? Dogs? Cats? I prefer Dogs.

• 60 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

That's mostly because the owner feeds them too much, I don't feed my cats too much anymore which results in no barf.

Ah. So you agree that it depends on the owner and the way the pet is kept.

Now you said:
I'd go with cats they're just so much fun to play with. Plus they smell much more better. And they don't go potty in random spots.

Dogs can be very fun to play as well, honestly, I'd say even more. And the potty thing can be trained. The only thing I can't defend is the smell, but, there are dogs that smell more than others.

All kittens/cats are cute :3
Only puppies are cute
Puppies grow into ugly dogs

I would definitely consider Sphinx cats as ugly, while huskies for example are definitely very beautiful animals.
Cheeseyboi
Cheeseyboi
1 posts
Shepherd

Dogs! They are more playful, have more energy, and devolop a bond. I prefer Dogs over cats.

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

i like dogs better. becuase lets say u r attacked a cat is small and cant to much. while a dog is bigger and do more

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

That's mostly because the owner feeds them too much, I don't feed my cats too much anymore which results in no barf.

Ah. So you agree that it depends on the owner and the way the pet is kept.

Now you said:

I'd go with cats they're just so much fun to play with. Plus they smell much more better. And they don't go potty in random spots.

The barf is but not the smell and everything else.
MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

yes dogs pee & poop in random spots, drag their butts,barf, across the floor, barf, hump people but that means they have character. unlike cats that are lazy.

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

one reasons i dislike cats is that a cat i used to have would pee and barf on my stuff no one elses just mine.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I have to say dogs are probably the more popular one.

I prefer dogs as well. In my 18 years of life xD. I've had 2 dogs and 1 has died.

I think the reason people like dogs better is because most of them are easier to take care of in my opinion, or at least in some cases. I have a friend who has 3 cats, he has to feed them twice a day and the cats are really picky.

Dogs can be picky too but meh. Both my dogs were easy to take care of and when they're young they are extremely playful. In some cases they aren't, it just depends.. All dogs and cats have different personalities. I don't think I would mind having a cat though.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Puppies grow into ugly dogs

How'd I miss this?

How dare you say that. Have you seen some different breeds of dogs? They are extremely beautiful. Have you ever seen a full grown, trained, Pitbull by any chance? Those things are beastly like , I love them. Huskies are beautiful when they are adults and cute when they're babies.

For cats when they are kittens they are adorable, most of them anyways. When they grow up only a small amount of cats actually grasp my attention to be honest.
luisc17
luisc17
21 posts
Jester

Dogs, cats suck

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I like dogs more but only if you train them

Salias
Salias
1 posts
Nomad

Cats forever

Xavichon
Xavichon
1 posts
Nomad

Cats are so cute !

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

I prefer dogs way more than cats. Because i owned both and i have to say dogs because they let you fuss them without being scratched. I have a shih tzu and it's pretty much a really fluffy cat so yeah. Best of both kinds in one.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Ferrets!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Snakes. I'm allergic to most types of fuzzy pets.

Showing 31-45 of 60