Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Automatic clock for posting?

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 5:36pm

ellock

ellock

276 posts

O.K, so this may just be me being... lazy but, I think the posting on the threads should have the timer atoumaticly allow you to post after the 30 seconds. I forget sometimes and type up several paragraphs to just go down and see that it still says I have to wait (2-3 minutes after the timer should have run out). I know that the timer is importent to keep people from spamming but, could the timer end after 30 seconds go by without refreshing?

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 5:42pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

I don't have an issue with this, but it could be more convenient.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 7:01pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

It's a good idea... I hate it when it just sits there past 30 seconds >.>

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 7:31pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Just right click on the paragraph after you drag the mouse over it and press copy. Then refresh the page.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 11:28am

Besch

Besch

45 posts

But...but...but a dynamic time would be really nice :P

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 10:00am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

the refresh button

thats what you need my friend.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 5:26pm

ellock

ellock

276 posts

I have the refresh button, that is why I said it may just be me bieng lazy. I just think it would be convienent to have.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 9:53pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,155 posts

When they did the update, they made the refresh button more tedious, as now you actually have to copy the text, which is annoying.

(Before you could just hit refresh and what you had written would stay there)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 10:27pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Let me put it like this:
If you make a post/comment and it takes you less than 30 seconds to get to another topic/profile to post....you're doing something wrong.

There is no way you can create a post or comment and in less than 30 seconds find another topic or such, read the post(s) and make any type of non-spam post.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 1:15am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,238 posts

There is no way you can create a post or comment and in less than 30 seconds find another topic or such, read the post(s) and make any type of non-spam post.

In defense of myself...when I go to each forum section, I open up each thread that I'm interested in and go to whatever page I need to to read up on what I have missed the day before (new comments)...I then go through each one and read and comment if I feel like so. With this set-up..I have plenty of times where the 30 second wait becomes annoying as it doesn't wear off

Reply to Automatic clock for posting?

You must be logged in to post a reply!