ForumsPopular MediaBest Driving Music

10 6009
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

It's a scientific fact that cool cars blasting awesome music at full volume makes a car go faster. Or at least improve gas mileage. What is the best driving music you have heard?

• 10 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

The best driving music for me is Feuer Frei. I don't know why, but this song makes me want to drive fast and blow stuff up. Strangest effect, but ultimately a awesome effect.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

It's a scientific fact that cool cars blasting awesome music at full volume makes a car go faster.

Er..I think you might have this a bit mixed up. Driving while listening to Rock music will make a driver, on average, drive 10 mph faster

For me..some metal is great while driving

-Oroborus by Gojira
-Explosia by Gojira
-Bleed by Meshuggah
-New Millennium Cyanide Christ by Meshuggah
-ObZen by Meshuggah
-Lotus by Dir en Grey
-Different Sense by Dir en Grey
-A Song for the Dead by Queens of the Stone Age
-You think I'm worth a dollar but I feel like a millionaire by Queens of the Stone Age
-Toxicity by SOAD
-Chop Suey! by SOAD
-Snowblind by SOAD
-Hexagram by Deftones
-Passenger by Deftones

Just a short list of some songs I really love driving to
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

At night, classical music or soft songs are the best.

But if you must, just find any old German Aggrotech band to increase your chances of Death playing the accident card sneakily.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Anything you like to listen to. But I'd have to have this song... Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDMVKoXerSE

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The radio is sufficient for me. I'm not too particular when it comes to music.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The radio is sufficient for me. I'm not too particular when it comes to music.

I can only stand two radio stations where I live, and they both play classical rock. It's good, but they seem to replay the same songs all the time.

Chopin is the answer to this thread, search him up and fall in love.
Besch
Besch
37 posts
Scribe

Lol, but youre right: Rammstein is just awesome!

I am glad my radio dont plays CD or USB tracks. Otherwise I would listen to anything related to the Burnout games.....and probably have caused a long list of accidents :P.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester
redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwYWiAGkDtg&feature=share&list=PL0C44CEFD921612BF

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I have to admit that I don't usually listen to music while I'm driving. For me it's a distraction, especially if I listen to music that I really like. I easily lose concentration... and that's not good when you're driving.

However, if I decide to listen to music, the radio is enough for me.

Showing 1-10 of 10