vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

omg guize thier r cloudds in da sky its goign to explud

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 2:50am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

I think I'm the only one who survived with nothing but some clothes, a modem, and a computer.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 3:05am

Lee_Blade

Lee_Blade

97 posts

There is no 'End of the World' or whatever It's just a myth and God is the only one who knows whether the world is gonna end or not,lets not make fun of it,Okay?

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 3:28am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,755 posts

There is no 'End of the World' or whatever It's just a myth and God is the only one who knows whether the world is gonna end or not,lets not make fun of it,Okay?

Wow....party pooper

I bet you are the guy at the college party walking around with a bible in his hand trying to talk to people about it as they party it up

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 4:01am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

I bet you are the guy at the college party walking around with a bible in his hand trying to talk to people about it as they party it up

So just do what you have to. Ignore whatever spoils the party!

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 4:43am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

I did that once. At a Halloween party. I went as priest, and was giving out candy to all the nice little boys. However, I only quoted that one passage Samuel L. Jackson does in Pulp Fiction.

Scariest costume there, my friends.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 8:13am

TheRed555

TheRed555

142 posts

Next partyn May 19th 2013 (4 Days before my birthday XD)

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 8:47am

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

Wow....party pooper

@Lee_Blade: lol i think pang is rite lah
just think about this thread as a comic book which provide u with some funny things to reduce ur stress lah XD

So just do what you have to. Ignore whatever spoils the party!

hmmm but how about teaching him the meaning of JOKE and HUMOR and TROLL ? XD

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 9:03am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,696 posts

12/22/12

the world lives on.
the mayans are liars! liars!

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 11:16am

Jumpper

Jumpper

227 posts

well thank you for comming to my party guys! mods you can now lock this thread......... PARTY for the after the end of the world party!