OMG_Apocalypse

OMG_Apocalypse

1 post

Funny how people actually believe in this **** xD

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 6:57pm

madmankiller3859

madmankiller3859

30 posts

Why is the world not over!! its making me sad. I wanted to see that planet crrash. Dang.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 7:07pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

OMG - WHAT THE HELL?! EVERYONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD

Glad to see that the mods are following their own rules of no caps lock, good job guys.

Such a shame the world did not end, it would have made everything easier.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 7:18pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Lol,(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_da … tic_events)
,163 Down, 10 To come!

Mhmm... What has this world come to xD So many crazy people nowadays. But the future end of the world theories seem a little bit more real than the past ones... xD

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 7:56pm

Jumpper

Jumpper

153 posts

6,000 more years recorded by the myans like 5 days before the "doomsday". so not a lot of people know that,

I knew! plus she meant to spell it wrong it is the alpacalypse...... beware all alpacas!

Megagreywolf......... yes Epic fail........ 6000 years off.

everybody who is dyeing inside so am I I was hoping for zombies.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 8:14pm

royalguy

royalguy

92 posts

maybe it is just a groundhog day. Maybe we will all wake up to Sonny and Cher at 6 in the morning at Punxatawny. Because it's time to get your booties up cause it's cold outside.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 8:44pm

Jumpper

Jumpper

153 posts

hahaha nice one your royalty. or you highnieness.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 10:17pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

385 posts

Unless we all die in the next 2 hours, 12/21/12 apocalypse was a conspiracy theory. Obviously.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 10:27pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

So I left Earth and went back to my Home Planet for nothing? Crap. My rocket's out of fuel, and the Economy here is terrible.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 10:31pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

Why is the world not over!! its making me sad. I wanted to see that planet crrash. Dang.

@madmankiller3859: lol how can ya see the planet crash when u would even be disappeared  b4 it? TROLOL XD

OMG - WHAT THE HELL?! EVERYONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD

Glad to see that the mods are following their own rules of no caps lock, good job guys.

lol just let that Mod a lil loose when THE END dun coming lah :-P
anw it s a rarely event, so imo the Mod can also rarely break da rule sometimes, no? XD

Such a shame the world did not end, it would have made everything easier.

oh dun be so depressed like that killersup, BE OPTIMISTIC LIKE CENERE AND ME LAH :-P

But the future end of the world theories seem a little bit more real than the past ones... xD

that s wat I called EVOLUTION mah dude XD
the ppl will bcome smarter n smarter each day and of course they will be able to think more reasonable idea for the cause of THE END lah :-P

maybe it is just a groundhog day. Maybe we will all wake up to Sonny and Cher at 6 in the morning at Punxatawny. Because it's time to get your booties up cause it's cold outside.
hahaha nice one your royalty. or you highnieness.

yeh must agree with Jumpper that royalguy's joke is the best one i have ever seen in this thread lah XD (no offense, jit sust mah own opinion )