ForumsThe TavernEnd of the world party!

94 21160
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

welcome to my end of the world party!

Wish to say jokes? talk about how it won't really end or just share radome tidbits of info?.... well here you go!
(do not comment until 12/21/12)

• 94 Replies
darkangel12341
darkangel12341
112 posts
Nomad

I don't think I'm gonna make it. The zombies are getting closer every minute!

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Oh my God! The world is going to end on January 1st, 2100!

lol who care about 2100? almost currently AG members cannot live till that time anw :-P

I'm sort of surprised no one has linked this yet.

Still Alive - Portal

lol sr for the missing XD
so here ya go, another Still Alive
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

NoNameC68 I know half the world is in darkness as only halfthe planet at a time has sunlight!

Congrats on figuring that out?

Oh my God! The world is going to end on January 1st, 2100!

I imagine we're going to see at least twenty more end of the world dates at this rate before we get to 2100.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

While everyone else is being eaten by zombies, I am just sitting here watching "Live from the End of the World". They are currently serving celebrities ridiculously expensive food, while throwing out the dirty dishes between each course.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

lol just found out the TRUE reason for the trolling campaign of the Mayans- IT S ACTUALLY THEIR MARKETING PLAN LAH XD

RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

: Oh my God! The world is going to end on January 1st, 2100! Proof!

Lol,(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events)
,163 Down, 10 To come!

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

Reasons people think the world will end

-Mayan callender
-Planet are going to aline
- people are idoits and believe everything they are told

Way people think it would happen (Realisticly speaking)

-Yellow Stone Super Volcanoe shoots dust in air and blocks out the sun
-Black coment lands on earth and kills everything on surface and shoots dust in the air which blocks out the sun
- Plants aline and the gravity pulls earth out of orbit

What I believe will happen-

nothing.

For me it has been 6 hours and thirty-nine minutes of world ending and so far nothing has happened. Also may I point out that on the other side of the world like in China or Japan or other countries around there the it is the next day if I'm correct. So they probably just made it through Doomsday. I wonder if anyone has thought os that.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

-Mayan callender

What I find most amusing about this is that people are grossly misinterpretation that calender. it's not a "And at this date, the last one on this calender, the world is going down the crapper", it's a "Well, those people who made this didn't make a new calender, I am going to assume this means they predicted the end of the world".

Either way, arguably we ought to be more optimistic about this, and take it as it is. An era is over, now a new will start and we might be able to actually do some good for the next thousands of years. Like new year revelations, but with less new year and more new era of probable doom.
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

oh well, based on Ronald Weinland. 19 May 2013 will be the next DEADline for us lah :-P
dun expect it ll be that soon

163 Down, 10 To come!

BRING IT ON!!! XD XD

Also may I point out that on the other side of the world like in China or Japan or other countries around there the it is the next day if I'm correct. So they probably just made it through Doomsday. I wonder if anyone has thought os that.

Hmm imo the end-of-the-world ideas are about apocalyptic events which are all NATURAL DISASTER, and NOT made by ppl----> So if the world ended by Wars, it will not be consider as apocalyptic events, which related to prophecies lah :-P

Either way, arguably we ought to be more optimistic about this, and take it as it is. An era is over, now a new will start and we might be able to actually do some good for the next thousands of years. Like new year revelations, but with less new year and more new era of probable doom.

I totally agree with ur optimism thinking lah XD
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Apparently, the rest of the Mayan calender was lost. But some people found it. So I've heard, anyway.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

the rest of the Mayan calender was lost

oh well, i wonder if we have ALL the calender, how many more ENDING day will be added then? XD
pain111
pain111
16 posts
Constable

The end of the world ,, laughting,, what an ... i dont believe in that lie and people who are spreading that nonsence are even more naive lol ~_~

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

people who are spreading that nonsence are even more naive lol

lol u seems misunderstand us XD
actually we just wanna make some nice jokes about THE END lah, dun take it so seriously dude XD
Katnip28
Katnip28
24 posts
Nomad

ALPACALYPSE!!!!!!!! beware all alpacas on this day

Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Constable

WAHHH!!!! I DIED!!!! MY heart died. My girlfriend rejected me. JK!!!! I never had a girlfriend lah xd

Showing 46-60 of 94