ForumsArt, Music, and Writing3rd Time's the Charm

5 5093
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Hi! I'm Firefly IV. You may remember me from such threads as Graffiti Art -Tags,Throw-ups,Pieces+Productions , and FireflyIV's Fusion Graffiti.

If you are able to take the time to look at my old ramshackle collection, you'll no doubt surmise the one thing that characterises my work is the relative lack of it. I've wanted to get back into the mix of things here on AMW for awhile now, but I didn't want to start a thread until I was sure I could produce pieces consistently. I believe I have reached a point where I can make a thread without any misgivings and so without further ado I would like to dive in, and hopefully you, the good people of AG will appreciate what I have to offer.

As of tomorrow (assuming the Mayans were mistaken and the world doesn't end) I will publish my first piece on here. It's currently a little rough around the edges and still needs a bit of work. Just thought I'd get a head start on it and generate some interest.

Watch this space...

• 5 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Welcome back Firefly, it's been a while. Presumably you've been jetting around again? Please do share, a deep appreciation of street art is still rare here.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I can't wait to see it.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Welcome back Firefly, it's been a while. Presumably you've been jetting around again? Please do share, a deep appreciation of street art is still rare here.

It's a long story and road that has led me back here. I have one piece ready to post. Unfortunately, I need to find the CD to install the software onto my PC which enables my old scanner to be compaitble with my new computer. As it's crimbo and I've just got back home most of my day has been spent catching up with mates and family. Tomorrow though, I'm gonna take a pic with my phone and upload it. Apologies for the extra delay people, bear with me!
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

we wanna see it and yes i remmem u

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Hello again. Without further ado here is my first piece. I know, I know, a few days late, but hey I wanted to be dramatic and post it on the cusp of Christmas. (Either that or I was just far too slack getting it together).

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2cc1c9e773f936b36ad13f731e542212/tumblr_mfk118TlSl1s1uz7uo1_1280.jpg

As Ruff Sqwad said, this is volume 1, and there's more to come. I anticipate by the 28th/9th I'll put something new up. Something much more ambitious if I do say so myself.

Until then Merry Christmas!

Showing 1-5 of 5