Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Wartune server change

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 3:49am

DarKSePHiRoTH

DarKSePHiRoTH

6 posts

Is there any reason to prevent players from moving to a server more appropriate for their timezones?
Normally this would be an unjustified request, but U.S.east and European servers appeared when people were already above level 40, with more than 2 weeks of constant play and possibly already payed cash, so probably they have a good reason for wanting to keep their character alive instead of starting a new one.
just in case - I'm not sure if this is the right place to talk about this - sorry for causing troubles if it isn't

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 10:46am

Kryspix

Kryspix

12 posts

Yes, i agree with your opinion. I'm player from easter europe too and i don't want start again with nothing :/
This is good idea to open other serwers in other timezones, i like this but... I want transfer my character to other serwer with all my stuff

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 10:54am

azycho

azycho

1 post

Yes i agree to. i played for 1 month on west usa . but i am from europa so it would be very good if we can transfer our chars

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 11:27am

tecton

tecton

1 post

I started playing this game without knowing about other servers, if i knew about the Europe time servers it would have been great because i cant for example play battleground very often because of the time that it begins and i don't want to start over with a new character because it would take too long, if i can't move my character i think ill just quit this game.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 11:41am

GERALD93

GERALD93

1 post

Yes, I agree too. I'm level 36 on West Usa, I pay but the problem is that I live in Europe. It would be very nice if the Game Admin can transfer my character in Europe Server because west usa has a time difference of over 6 hours (I've never participated in a battleground, as it starts every morning about 3 or 4 o'clock in Italy xD).

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 11:42am

chrisb08

chrisb08

1 post

I want to transfer my character "Idacus" from the US server to the Europe one. I am from Ireland and would be great if we could transfer our characters over to the servers that let us do everything.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 12:03pm

BlackHorus

BlackHorus

1 post

Same here !

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 12:19pm

TopCat10k

TopCat10k

1 post

+1 for the server change option. It's kinda hard to wait for the events on the US srv and it would be a shame to throw away all that hard work that all of us put.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 1:13pm

hamodiii00

hamodiii00

1 post

I was lvl 38 on Server ... i feel i wasted a lot of time

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 2:44pm

whitlow

whitlow

3 posts

I too am wounded by the new servers. I stsrted on server1 as this was the only option. Now it doesnt work, server 3 only works. However as i am from uk, europe, server is my choice. But as said i am not starting over, lvl 33 atm. Please get characters swapped over to server of choice.

Reply to Wartune server change

You must be logged in to post a reply!