ForumsGamesWartune server change

24 60231
DarKSePHiRoTH
DarKSePHiRoTH
6 posts
Blacksmith

Is there any reason to prevent players from moving to a server more appropriate for their timezones?
Normally this would be an unjustified request, but U.S.east and European servers appeared when people were already above level 40, with more than 2 weeks of constant play and possibly already payed cash, so probably they have a good reason for wanting to keep their character alive instead of starting a new one.
just in case - I'm not sure if this is the right place to talk about this - sorry for causing troubles if it isn't

• 24 Replies
Kryspix
Kryspix
12 posts
Constable

Yes, i agree with your opinion. I'm player from easter europe too and i don't want start again with nothing :/
This is good idea to open other serwers in other timezones, i like this but... I want transfer my character to other serwer with all my stuff

azycho
azycho
1 posts
Nomad

Yes i agree to. i played for 1 month on west usa . but i am from europa so it would be very good if we can transfer our chars

tecton
tecton
1 posts
Nomad

I started playing this game without knowing about other servers, if i knew about the Europe time servers it would have been great because i cant for example play battleground very often because of the time that it begins and i don't want to start over with a new character because it would take too long, if i can't move my character i think ill just quit this game.

GERALD93
GERALD93
1 posts
Scribe

Yes, I agree too. I'm level 36 on West Usa, I pay but the problem is that I live in Europe. It would be very nice if the Game Admin can transfer my character in Europe Server because west usa has a time difference of over 6 hours (I've never participated in a battleground, as it starts every morning about 3 or 4 o'clock in Italy xD).

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

chrisb08
chrisb08
1 posts
Jester

I want to transfer my character "Idacus" from the US server to the Europe one. I am from Ireland and would be great if we could transfer our characters over to the servers that let us do everything.

BlackHorus
BlackHorus
1 posts
Nomad

Same here !

TopCat10k
TopCat10k
1 posts
Nomad

+1 for the server change option. It's kinda hard to wait for the events on the US srv and it would be a shame to throw away all that hard work that all of us put.

hamodiii00
hamodiii00
1 posts
Nomad

I was lvl 38 on Server ... i feel i wasted a lot of time

whitlow
whitlow
3 posts
Peasant

I too am wounded by the new servers. I stsrted on server1 as this was the only option. Now it doesnt work, server 3 only works. However as i am from uk, europe, server is my choice. But as said i am not starting over, lvl 33 atm. Please get characters swapped over to server of choice.

Sarlic
Sarlic
2 posts
Nomad

Same here. I spent a lot of time in this game and I can' t enter! It would be awesome to play on the europe server.

Sarlic
Sarlic
2 posts
Nomad

edit: I can't enter a battleground. I forgot to write this part of the sentence

DarKSePHiRoTH
DarKSePHiRoTH
6 posts
Blacksmith

A question was asked, it is not very nice to ignore the situation

kardas1
kardas1
4 posts
Farmer

Is it possible to have 2 characters with 1 armorgames account? Eg. mage at US server and archer at EU server. And be able to switch between them? Or only one can be active and old character is lost if I try new one on new server here?

Kryspix
Kryspix
12 posts
Constable

@Kardas
You can have 1 character in 1 serwer. So you can have 3 characters in 3 serwers.

DarKSePHiRoTH
DarKSePHiRoTH
6 posts
Blacksmith

Staff, would you please take in some little consideration what is being said?

Showing 1-15 of 24