ForumsGames[Necro] Strike Force Heroes 2

17 13698
maxninja2014
maxninja2014
13 posts
Nomad

[b]THERE COMING OUT WITH SFH 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 17 Replies
Epicsteve2
Epicsteve2
4 posts
Jester

In Strike Force Heroes 2, there NEEDS to be multiplayer!
Well I just really multiplayer games. XD

Marmist74
Marmist74
6 posts
Nomad

SHF is my favorite flash games of its kind. So if theres going to be a sequal, im hoping to see everything that was great about the first one, just deepend and expanded. Also, i whould like to see multiplayer.

maxninja2014
maxninja2014
13 posts
Nomad

Yes I agree, needs multiplayer!

Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Constable

STRIKE FORCE HEROES IS AWESOME!!!! 10/10!!!! I....WANT....MORE!!!!!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

SFH 2 is 65% done, and I believe it will not have multiplayer.

More info can be found here.

~~~Darth Caedus

Andrew_Gamer
Andrew_Gamer
28 posts
Nomad

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zombiecommander
zombiecommander
14 posts
Nomad

ya same[b]

lol7776
lol7776
35 posts
Nomad

i agree with epic steve2 multiplayer NOW!

Embroghini
Embroghini
12 posts
Shepherd

I think it should have Multiplayer. It isn't easy to make, I know, but a lot of people asked for it since Raze. I'm sure that they noticed it.
Besides, SFH has not much maps, that's too bad, because the maps are awesome (my personal favourite is Foundry (Night)) and more killstreaks to choose from are welcome too. Oh, and more game modes and more achievements (medals).
If SFH 2 has Multiplayer, it would be fantastic. You can just play against the people on ArmorGames and you can invite your friends for a private match.
Sounds good, right? Yes, it does.

So what I think it should have: Multiplayer, more maps, more killstreaks, more game modes, more achievements.

Embroghini
Embroghini
12 posts
Shepherd

Oh by the way, there is a slot machine coming in SFH 2.

Embroghini
Embroghini
12 posts
Shepherd

And you can choose between 5 classes in SFH 2: Mercenary, General, Engineer, Assasin and Tank. One of them is the Commando in SFH 1.

99Xeno
99Xeno
1 posts
Nomad

awsome game

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

A mod should lock this necroed thread.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Can someone help me? I have finished all missions and challenges on insane mode exept PACIFISM and RANDOMANIA; i have general and sniper at level 50 but in my opinion for that 2 challenges you need mercenary or juggernaut al level 50, do you agree? Now i'm rising up mercenary (actually level 43). Have someone completed them? TY

Pacifism use a general with full auto and just crouch by the flags while holding down the left mouse button.

One thing, don't play against elemental weapons, they will kill you regardless.

Randomania you probably either want a jug so you have lots of health, an engi so you can regen lots of health, or a sniper so you can get a lot of kills since you respawn with the weapon you have selected (so for the rest of the cycle you have your own weapon)

~~~Darth Caedus
slider86
slider86
1 posts
Peasant

Anyone got any advice for this im trying to get the strike force hero medal how do i get it?

Showing 1-15 of 17