ForumsSupport ForumCustomizable Profile Armatar

24 4694
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Maybe when you view someones you could see a more in-depth armatar that has a body and everything, you can change around aspects of this armatar like weapons, gear, hairstyle, etc. If you don't want just don't get one. Last but not least maybe you could add stuff by getting more AP. This may not be practical for AG now buts its just something I wanted the hear the commmunity

• 24 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Also of course all armatar characters would have medieval theme to them.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

I just don't want this website to become like Myspace.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Seriously, Myspace doesn't have avatars, it wouldn't be anything like it, and yes I agree myspace sux.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

That is a very well-thought out idea, but in that case you would have to enlarge the picture.

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

thats a good idea, but when you think about it look at the size of the heads... to make an equally paportioned body it would have to be quite big. And that would just take up more space on the server, and in the forums. Leading to a lot more pages to go through.
And not all the armatars have just a head, some have a whole body, some have to the chest.
But that would be a great idea if it was practical... Sorry if I sounded mean... I'm not putting you down, I'm just thinking ahead.

Keep coming up with great ideas

~Snowman1474

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Hey, finally an Armatar idea I like! So, it would almost be like an interactive Armatar. That way everyone could have something unique. Brilliant!

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

Good idea!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Death_Bringer, in the future please try to add something with more content when you post.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Yes thats great so like nobody has the same armatar yes I would love that!

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I like it! Or maybe just get more armatar ideas...

mikebass
mikebass
19 posts
Nomad

no way,i agree with Ace_Of_Fear
No AG Myspace,lol

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

Ya I like this. I don't like when everyone has the same armatar (not litterally) and a customizable one would be cool. But at the same time I agree I don't want AG to become myspace...

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

how about,we make in the control panel,in the armatar section:Face
:Body
:Equip
:Accesories

something like that,but i'm quite content with the current avartars,no,really,i am

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Well thanx to those who support this idea, your support is well appriecated.
[/quote]no way,i agree with Ace_Of_Fear
No AG Myspace,lol[quote]
Please elaborate I not think this makes AG like myspace, it just makes things unique and makes people stand out in the community, also this is similar to Gaia, the bodied armatars would be unique to AG's style, and would have new items at certain AP marks like-100 AP, 500, 1000 AP, 2000 AP and so on, either that or it could be at the same marks as armatars.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Parts Would exclude-
Eyes-
Hair-
2 Weapon Slots-2 can be equipped, or shield in the 2nd slot.
Skin-no new parts for this just the starting selection.
Accesorie Slots-3 can equipped in at a time, on any part of a character.

Showing 1-15 of 24