ForumsSupport ForumCustomizable Profile Armatar

24 4696
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Maybe when you view someones you could see a more in-depth armatar that has a body and everything, you can change around aspects of this armatar like weapons, gear, hairstyle, etc. If you don't want just don't get one. Last but not least maybe you could add stuff by getting more AP. This may not be practical for AG now buts its just something I wanted the hear the commmunity

• 24 Replies
cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

i would like to have a moving armmatar you?

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

good idea! i just dont think it should be like MySpace and Ace_of_fear said!

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

I think we should have classes or races that determine what our armatar choices and ranks would be.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

i would like to have a moving armmatar you?

Moving? That would probaby take too much time to load. My idea is little more than a stick suped in armorgames style art. The armatar dude would be about 2X the size of an armatar and would show up where the enlarged armatar appears instead of the enlarged armatar. you'd be able to switch between armatar, Character armatar and no image. Regular armatars would still appear on forum posts though.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, this is actually pretty cool! Maybe with more points, you get more accessory capabilities or something like that?

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I think we should have classes or races that determine what our armatar choices and ranks would be.

Not really classes or races since this isn't for an rpg system or anything, but yes you would be able to have elven ears, or orckin skin, also you be able to have anything from swords to guns to nothing equipped on your character.
jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

Ya, that would be neat, but at the same time, this may take a while.... and there are probably more needed concerns for this site right now, but a great idea! Also, on the other hand, it will be a reason for more spam at the same time, and may cause extra spamming, so the mods/admins would have to be able to take away this ability or whatever. Yes though, I do like the idea!

Manik668
Manik668
40 posts
Scribe

I think it's a pretty good idea, and if an admin thinks it's good, we might be getting this soon. One thing that might be cool is to have it on your profile page only, and for comments and forum posts it could be either a small version or a regular armatar. If you can only get more accessories with more points, I think you should:

1. Be able to use a custom armatar at 100 AP
2. Get <insert number here> accessories at 250 AP
3. Get <insert number here> accessories at 500 AP
4. Get <insert number here> accessories at 750 AP
5. Get <insert number here>/remaining accessories at 1000 AP

These numbers don't have to be used, and they could go on to 10000 AP, Admins' choice.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

[quote]I think we should have classes or races that determine what our armatar choices and ranks would be.

Not really classes or races since this isn't for an rpg system or anything, but yes you would be able to have elven ears, or orckin skin, also you be able to have anything from swords to guns to nothing equipped on your character.[/quote]
I've thought about that and I think spammers should loose access to excess to it all together, if warned enough and not stopping.
Carlie, the idea of adding extra slots is good, personally I think a person with low AP would only get 1 slot and maybe at like 500 AP or so get another, finally at 2000 or more have access to all 3 ACC slots.
Showing 16-24 of 24