Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Bad Eggs Online

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 6:22pm

masterperson2

masterperson2

17 posts

I was playing Bad Eggs today, and I got so mad because a rank 10 person who just bought stuff from the shop called me a noob. I was rank 30! Then he used some weird lighting thing where you don't even have to aim. Who else hates it when pro users use these weapons? Talk about Bad Eggs in general too.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 11:32pm

Anthonyk30

Anthonyk30

38 posts

yeah, i agree. it needs to be a little bit more simple. Its wierd too.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 8:15am

sake1001

sake1001

15 posts

i hate that weapon

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 10:41am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

MMOs have haunted me my whole life cause of the people that buy like everything.

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 6:54pm

Kromo555

Kromo555

21 posts

You could be mistaken, he could have called you a noob because well you are one? If you suck, and hes better then you then technically according to the term "Noob" you are a noob.
Anyway_
Yeah weapon pack buyers at low levels such as 10 or even under prestige one, very annoying.
Low levels that simply have lots of money to burn are majority spoiled brats with parents that don't care about their money.
Its skill that is hard to find these days on BEO, to many noobs. To many weapon pack buying noobs.
To many spammers, idiots, dis-respectful no lives ruining the game.
Only thing us Normal players can do is not give in to the hate and fight back with vile language. We gotta keep our cool, and obey the Code of Conduct

-Kromo
Four Prestige
Lv. 70

Reply to Bad Eggs Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!