Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Best Adult Animated Show

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 3:20am

Kasic

Kasic

5,734 posts

Remember the South Park episode with the manatees and Mohammad? That's how random the jokes can get.

True, South Park can be pretty out there sometimes.

But, on the flipside, that was what, the 3rd or 4th episode of a series of episodes -about how Family Guy is random- and the manatees were the writers for it by selecting completely random balls? So that still had a plot..

I don't remember the Mohammad one off the top of my head so I can't say anything about that one.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 3:25am

Kasic

Kasic

5,734 posts

I don't remember the Mohammad one off the top of my head so I can't say anything about that one.

Scratch that, I just remembered why that was a 3-4 episode thing. Still, it wasn't all that random. South Park is more over the top than random.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 3:42am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,232 posts

Knight

True, South Park can be pretty out there sometimes.

No no, meaning that Family Guy is random enough that ball picking manatees can siptit.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 3:43am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,232 posts

Knight

Script it.* Horrible horrible keyboard!

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 11:32am

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

"aqua team hunger force" FTW!

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 11:34am

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

aqua TEEN hunger force.

my bad.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 11:15pm

1337Player

1337Player

1,805 posts

Adventure Time is one of my favorite animated adult shows. There are a bunch of innuendos and very mature ideas in that show. It's great. I love it.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 11:44pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

aqua TEEN hunger force.

Pretty sure it's called ''Aqua Something You Know Whatever'' now.

Anyways, I have so many.. I'll just post the ones I like cause I can't pick one.

In no particular order:
-Family Guy
-Bob's Burgers
-Beavis and Butt-Head
-The Boondocks
-South Park

There are so many others but man those are good. Also 1337 is right, I love that show too.. And I'm 18 xD

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 2:52am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

-Bob's Burgers

I'm waiting for this and Brickleberry to finally get cancelled...they very much seem like they are both on the edge to. I honestly am not a fan of either..it just seems like they are trying way too hard

Adventure Time

Check please

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 3:41am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

aqua TEEN hunger force.

Forgot about this one. That and Robot Chicken were two of the best shows on Adult Swim. But I haven't watched any new episodes from either in around a year, not even sure if they still make them.

Reply to Best Adult Animated Show

You must be logged in to post a reply!