Forums

ForumsPopular Media

[Necro] bands?

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 12:20am

Katnip28

Katnip28

21 posts

I loooooovvveee music and listen to it all the time. i mosly like rock, metal, & pop rock. any good bands you guys recommend?

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 2:45am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,759 posts

Even though I really like it whenever someone wants to learn more about music, I still have to move this thread to the Popular Media forum for you Katnip28. This is the correct forum for your desire to broaden your musical horizon, ok? ;)

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 3:06am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,228 posts

To OP..I have a list of bands I enjoy on my profile. Maybe check those out

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 10:46am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Ever listened to Metallica? Or Rise Against?
Rise Against is newer and Metallica is more 80s. Both are insanely good.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 1:24pm

Katnip28

Katnip28

21 posts

Ever listened to Metallica? Or Rise Against?
Rise Against is newer and Metallica is more 80s. Both are insanely good.

yes ive listened to just a little bit of metallica, it was pretty good. i have never heard rise against but i shall look them up on youtube. thanx!

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 1:28pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Listen to Rise Against and Linkin Park both are Hard Rock bands.

Also if you wanna quote something Highlight what you want to quote and then click quote.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 3:49am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

Rammstein. I don't know German, but their music sounds good to me. First song I heard from them.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 1:13pm

Nabbit

Nabbit

16 posts

^ The song posted above was actually pretty good even though I don't usually listen to music in different languages.

I listen to mostly alternative and indie rock, although I listen to a little bit of everything else as well. I just find a lot of my favorite artists fall under this genre. Anyways, here's a few of my favorite bands:

Modest Mouse
Arcade Fire
Radiohead
The Black Keys
R.E.M.
Blonde Redhead
Death Cab for Cutie

And here's the song I'm listening to now. (Hopefully I did the hyperlinking right... knowing myself I would probably mess up something as simple as that.)

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 3:02pm

redfan45

redfan45

202 posts

Don't listen to any bands persay more so genres. Acid Techno, Happy Hardcore, Chicago House, Trance, Rockabilly, etc.

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 4:45am

mrDarthy

mrDarthy

2 posts

If you like metal you should listen to Sabaton, A really good (and quite famous) Swedish metalband. Even people who don't like metal so much usually enjoy them.