Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Least favorite foods

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 8:35am

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

119 posts

alright this forum is all about the bad and the ugly of foods any food you dislike or just absolutely hate then just put it here and discuss.

alright i hate McDonalds anything that crap is disgusting

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 8:42am

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

Mind explaining why?
Isn't this a favorite thread?
Meatloaf, that stuff is just....horrid. The meat could be cooked in anyway, but that is the wrong way.The giant chunks of "things" floating around in Killersup's food is unappetizing.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 10:43am

NightzDreamz

NightzDreamz

3 posts

Burger King and McDonald's....and anything British...

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 11:24am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,689 posts

Knight

Most fast food. Very unhealthy and they don't fill me up. Only "fast food" I consider eating is Subway/Quiznos.

School lunches were also pretty bad in elementary/middle school. Mostly frozen then heated foods in these small containers, they looked very sloppy and I didn't like them.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 2:58pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

I hate pretty much almost (note: almost) every food there is. I hate tomatoes, mushrooms, fish, boiled carrots, garlic, fried potatoes (except for fries or boiled potatoes) and probabily alot of other stuff :/

-Jeff

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 2:58pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

I love all food except:

Veggies:
Eggplant, Artichoke, Cucumbers, Brusslesprouts (not sure if this is the right spelling), and Beets.
Restaurants:
McDonalds, A&W, Arbys, Panda Express, Taco Bell (except for their Doritos Locos Taco :P) , Taco Time
Places that I hate but have never been to:
BurgerKing, Wendys, Jack in da Box
Places and food I love:
Beef Stroganoff (whatever or however you spell it), Island Teriyaki*, Little Big Burger*, ****'s Kitchen* (not as gross as it sounds, lol), Spaghetti, Fritos Chile, and more that I can't name because I can't think of them....

*a local place

Oom Nom Nom!

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 3:00pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

The word that was censored is a place called DlCK's kitchen (no joke it is in Portland Oregon, where I live)

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 3:08pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

Mind explaining why?

One of the most stupidest questions ive heard. You cant ask people WHY dont they like the food? Thats just the way how theyre born. The only thing they might answer you is this:

killersup10: Mind explaining why?

matrixdiscoking: Because they're not tasty.

There are no other answers to that question.

-Jeff

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 5:06pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Isn't this a favorite thread?

The "No generic questions or favourite threads" sticky being unstickied might  make make them allowed now.

MMMM fast food is just so yummy. I won't care how unhealthy it is until I actually get to average weight for my age.

I've never really liked the texture of whipped cream, and the fact that it doesn't really taste like anything. It always makes me want to gag when I eat it.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 6:21pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

Mind explaining why?

One of the most stupidest questions ive heard. You cant ask people WHY dont they like the food? Thats just the way how theyre born. The only thing they might answer you is this:

killersup10: Mind explaining why?

matrixdiscoking: Because they're not tasty.

There are no other answers to that question.

Were the fries to salty? The hamburgers to soft and slimy? How about the horrid way that they make their salads. Those are all ways of explaining why you don't like something. Were you able to fully understand the question? Guess not.

Reply to Least favorite foods

You must be logged in to post a reply!