ForumsThe TavernLeast favorite foods

31 7344
matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

alright this forum is all about the bad and the ugly of foods any food you dislike or just absolutely hate then just put it here and discuss.

alright i hate McDonalds anything that crap is disgusting

• 31 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Mind explaining why?
Isn't this a favorite thread?
Meatloaf, that stuff is just....horrid. The meat could be cooked in anyway, but that is the wrong way.The giant chunks of "things" floating around in Killersup's food is unappetizing.

NightzDreamz
NightzDreamz
3 posts
Nomad

Burger King and McDonald's....and anything British...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Most fast food. Very unhealthy and they don't fill me up. Only "fast food" I consider eating is Subway/Quiznos.

School lunches were also pretty bad in elementary/middle school. Mostly frozen then heated foods in these small containers, they looked very sloppy and I didn't like them.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I hate pretty much almost (note: almost) every food there is. I hate tomatoes, mushrooms, fish, boiled carrots, garlic, fried potatoes (except for fries or boiled potatoes) and probabily alot of other stuff :/

-Jeff

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I love all food except:

Veggies:
Eggplant, Artichoke, Cucumbers, Brusslesprouts (not sure if this is the right spelling), and Beets.
Restaurants:
McDonalds, A&W, Arbys, Panda Express, Taco Bell (except for their Doritos Locos Taco :P) , Taco Time
Places that I hate but have never been to:
BurgerKing, Wendys, Jack in da Box
Places and food I love:
Beef Stroganoff (whatever or however you spell it), Island Teriyaki*, Little Big Burger*, ****'s Kitchen* (not as gross as it sounds, lol), Spaghetti, Fritos Chile, and more that I can't name because I can't think of them....

*a local place

Oom Nom Nom!

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

The word that was censored is a place called DlCK's kitchen (no joke it is in Portland Oregon, where I live)

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Mind explaining why?

One of the most stupidest questions ive heard. You cant ask people WHY dont they like the food? Thats just the way how theyre born. The only thing they might answer you is this:

killersup10: Mind explaining why?

matrixdiscoking: Because they're not tasty.

There are no other answers to that question.

-Jeff
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Isn't this a favorite thread?

The "No generic questions or favourite threads" sticky being unstickied might make make them allowed now.

MMMM fast food is just so yummy. I won't care how unhealthy it is until I actually get to average weight for my age.

I've never really liked the texture of whipped cream, and the fact that it doesn't really taste like anything. It always makes me want to gag when I eat it.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Mind explaining why?

One of the most stupidest questions ive heard. You cant ask people WHY dont they like the food? Thats just the way how theyre born. The only thing they might answer you is this:

killersup10: Mind explaining why?

matrixdiscoking: Because they're not tasty.

There are no other answers to that question.

Were the fries to salty? The hamburgers to soft and slimy? How about the horrid way that they make their salads. Those are all ways of explaining why you don't like something. Were you able to fully understand the question? Guess not.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I don't care for fast food at all. It all tastes the same.

Probably the most unappealing food I can think of right now, is Wheat Chex. (No one on AG can honestly tell me that they like the taste of those things.)

SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

I will never again eat German food! It's just plain disgusting.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I will never again eat German food! It's just plain disgusting

I'm guessing you don't like delicious food?

As for me...veggies. Except corn.and peas
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

As for me...veggies

I don't like eating most of them raw, but cooked mixed vegetables are delicious.
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I really don't like eggs, in any form, tuna or any sort of fish. I hate things that smell strange. Hard for me to eat it.

sake1001
sake1001
15 posts
Peasant

KFCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Showing 1-15 of 31