ForumsThe TavernLeast favorite foods

31 7343
matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

alright this forum is all about the bad and the ugly of foods any food you dislike or just absolutely hate then just put it here and discuss.

alright i hate McDonalds anything that crap is disgusting

• 31 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

@ sake

Please do try to keep your post atleast seven words and on topic.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

@Killersup, it was on-topic, just not long enough and excessive caps isn't necessary either, besides, your post is more off-topic than his/hers.

My least favourite foods list would probably be significantly longer than my favourite foods list.

Most vegetables, marmalade, cheese and black pudding to name a few off the top of my head.

Dash
Dash
51 posts
Nomad

I dislike mexican foods.

Nabbit
Nabbit
15 posts
Nomad

Seaweed.

Yes it's edible and people actually buy it. My asian friends bring package after package of that stuff to school. I do not... understand... how one can eat it.... *shudders*

Other than that I like almost every food. Everything the guy above me listed I love to eat. o.o

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

it was on-topic, just not long enough and excessive caps isn't necessary either, besides, your post is more off-topic than his/hers.

Three random letters are on topic now? What has AG come too...

Anything that involves using the microwave as the main source of cooking it. The food doesn't taste as if it were properly made...
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

One of the most stupidest questions ive heard. You cant ask people WHY dont they like the food? Thats just the way how theyre born.

Yes, you can. You can ask them what they don't like about it, whether it be the taste, texture, preparation, smell, etc. I don't like mushrooms because of the rubbery texture and the weird taste. I don't like tomatoes because the taste like rotting flesh, not that I would know what that tastes like. o.O I also hate boiled carrots. They're sweet in a gross way to me. Of course I don't like fast food. No one but six-year olds do. All for now.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

To be honest I don't really hate any food. I don't really like eating fast food just for the fact that it's unhealthy but I'll still eat it from time to time.

Um if you can count individual stuff that goes in food that I would have to probably say lettuce. I don't exactly hate it but I dislike it. I dislike most salads, I only like salads that are like potato, egg, tuna, etc.

For food I'd have to say.. I really don't know, I always try different stuff because I love food, and I love all that exotic stuff too. I've tried crocodile, snake, bulls testicles, cockroaches.. Not that this stuff taste great but in my opinion it's not horrible. I wouldn't really count these exotic foods in though (if you want to call them that) since they aren't really normal things people usually eat, at least not in USA or whatever.

So yeah salad I guess? Lol.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I love all fast food food places, especially Arbys, I don't like seafood. I don't like fungus,especially mushrooms. I don't like mushroom pizza.

Really, guys?

Cristinatron
Cristinatron
138 posts
Peasant

The only thing I can't really stand eating is black olives. I can be eating something and not black olives are in it...and then I taste the olives and it makes me feel ill. Green olives aren't that bad, it's just the black ones I can't stand!

Oh and I freaking LOVE Arby's !!!!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I really don't like eggs, in any form, tuna or any sort of fish. I hate things that smell strange. Hard for me to eat it.

What, how could you dislike eggs? I'll take a bite of the other side of your head for this. xD
I don't like Mexican food but i HATE bologna because it's stinky and it taste disgusting and just to think about it I want to vomit.
Where's the toilet?!
------------------- `O//
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I hate: Green beans, Lettice, Cucumbers, peaches, tomatoes, sushi, onions, onion rings, guava, coconut, oranges, chunky peanut butter, Snow peas, seaweed, eggs that still have their shells, salad, walnuts, chocolate on pizza, swiss cheese, strawberries, sugar free applesauce, chunky mashed potatoes, school food, chocolate milk, a marshmellow with ketchup(worst dare ever), turkey, mayo, just plain ketchup, Root beer(I'm going to get tons of complaints later), cherries, chicka-fil-a, horseradish(nasty stuff), War Heads, ice, hot sauce, etc.

The list goes on I tried making it as short as possible, well not really.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

The only thing I hate is probably green bell peppers...

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Only things I hate,Grape(all kinds of grape) and...well nothing else.I hate McDonalds just because of the size of the food.I mean,apples are bigger than cheeseburgers in McDonalds.McDonalds,please make bigger burgers(except for Chicken burger and Big Mac,those are only big burgers).

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I hate pot roast. It looks like poop and tastes worse.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I HATE all sea food and fast food. Also onions,tomatoes, I hate a lot of vegetables, coconuts, and a lot more that I can't think of. But the worst is SCHOOL FOOD.That stuff is nasty!

Showing 16-30 of 31