Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Best Class and Build in Sonny 2

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 2:36pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

249 posts

Personally, I think the Psychological Class is the best: I beat Sonny 2 with that class in way less than 2 days. I played like 6 hours the first day (call me a no-lifer) and about 4 the next. The second best class I would say in the Hydraulic class.

Dunno why Krin said the Biological class is the best....Or maybe he said: "This class is recommended for Beginners".

Whatever... But if you are starting to play Sonny 2 for the first time, I highly recommend the Psychological class.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 5:01pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

Biological is definitely the best class in my opinion, due to withdrawal combo + always will win in a 1v1 with any other class + coolest abilities.

Anyone can beat the game on easy mode in two days. It's a legend run that really counts whether you know the game and your class.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 10:15pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

I agree with soccerdude about the withdrawal combo, but what about the Psychological shock coma combo?

As for hydraulic, I did not like it at all.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 6:04pm

Nytesdawn

Nytesdawn

8 posts

Speed bio...

Does hitting 40k's without your opponent being able to do anything (you always go first) sound good?

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 10:26am

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

Does hitting 40k's without your opponent being able to do anything (you always go first) sound good?
couple questions. (1) What level are you doing this at? (2) What is your speed?

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 8:58pm

inflict

inflict

385 posts

Psychological is the best, hands down; using the hybrid-shock build

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 9:42pm

XecutioneR_

XecutioneR_

3 posts

Psychological Class is the best .

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 6:54pm

Nytesdawn

Nytesdawn

8 posts

couple questions. (1) What level are you doing this at? (2) What is your speed?

~~~Darth Caedus

(1) 30
(2) 666

Posted May 21, '14 at 2:59pm

zezzino

zezzino

1 post

biological is the best i have to agree but the hydraulic has really interesting abilities

Posted Jun 16, '14 at 6:38pm

xlgzuplx

xlgzuplx

1 post

I would say that bio is like a heavy class, psy is like a medim class and hydro is like a light class...

Reply to Best Class and Build in Sonny 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!