ForumsGame WalkthroughsBest Class and Build in Sonny 2

14 44840
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Personally, I think the Psychological Class is the best: I beat Sonny 2 with that class in way less than 2 days. I played like 6 hours the first day (call me a no-lifer) and about 4 the next. The second best class I would say in the Hydraulic class.

Dunno why Krin said the Biological class is the best....Or maybe he said: "This class is recommended for Beginners".

Whatever... But if you are starting to play Sonny 2 for the first time, I highly recommend the Psychological class.

• 14 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Biological is definitely the best class in my opinion, due to withdrawal combo + always will win in a 1v1 with any other class + coolest abilities.

Anyone can beat the game on easy mode in two days. It's a legend run that really counts whether you know the game and your class.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I agree with soccerdude about the withdrawal combo, but what about the Psychological shock coma combo?

As for hydraulic, I did not like it at all.

~~~Darth Caedus

Nytesdawn
Nytesdawn
7 posts
Nomad

Speed bio...

Does hitting 40k's without your opponent being able to do anything (you always go first) sound good?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Does hitting 40k's without your opponent being able to do anything (you always go first) sound good?
couple questions. (1) What level are you doing this at? (2) What is your speed?

~~~Darth Caedus
inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

Psychological is the best, hands down; using the hybrid-shock build

XecutioneR_
XecutioneR_
3 posts
Nomad

Psychological Class is the best .

Nytesdawn
Nytesdawn
7 posts
Nomad

couple questions. (1) What level are you doing this at? (2) What is your speed?

~~~Darth Caedus

(1) 30
(2) 666
zezzino
zezzino
2 posts
Peasant

biological is the best i have to agree but the hydraulic has really interesting abilities

xlgzuplx
xlgzuplx
1 posts
Nomad

I would say that bio is like a heavy class, psy is like a medim class and hydro is like a light class...

sanvenganza2
sanvenganza2
1 posts
Nomad

In m opinion biological is the best class, i put a lot in str and a bit in vitality so i dont die, with the str my venom atacks get a tone of damage and 3 turns and mob is dead, + i have 3 strong heals, psycological has only 2 and the baron kills him...

ArmoredLeqend
ArmoredLeqend
1 posts
Nomad

Cold style hydrolic is hands down, extremely powerful class. You can stun-silence lock any 1v1 fight with mind freeze-flash freeze. Also ice armor is the best defensive ability in the game.

MichaeLp778
MichaeLp778
1 posts
Nomad

I've player all classes for few times with best gears , and let me tell u that i 100% sure that Biological is the best class - strongest , fastet , and has coolest skills

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

It is really based on the situation. Depending on who or what you fight a different class may be more effective. I found Phsycological to be my favorite. Since I could never beat the Baron with any other class and I was setting up BRUTAL attacks that deal up to 3 or 4 times damage.

BIO_SHOCK
BIO_SHOCK
1 posts
Nomad

Warm Hydraulic is the best class hands down. You have to know how to build him with defense. Very few in vitality and the rest in strength = kill them before they even see you

Showing 1-14 of 14