Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Best Place to Have a Home?

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 2:50pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

249 posts

My favorite place to have a home would be like that place in Switzerland in Captain America. That place is swagged out. What is yours?

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 3:14pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

swagged out

*rips off your arms.* That was your first warning. Never. Say. Swag.

Best place to have a home would obliviously be the place with the highest home prices, so probably Hollywood C.A, bullvard drive.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 4:22pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,585 posts

Deep, Deep, Deep Underground. Think about it, No Sunlight, Isolated from the world, Only way to contact people is with your phone or computer. Also if the End of the World happens you don't even need a bunker, Just chill in your house. Although you could find an abandoned warehouse and make a secret entrance elevator.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 8:10pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,969 posts

Knight

Think about it, No Sunlight

That's stupid. Why would you not want sunlight? Not only would it be dark, but you would die from lack of Vitamin-D.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 8:47pm

SaifurRahman

SaifurRahman

75 posts

I would pick Miami, Florida.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 9:00pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,585 posts

That's stupid. Why would you not want sunlight? Not only would it be dark, but you would die from lack of Vitamin-D.

Because If you stand in the sunlight you burn to death, or at least I've come close. That's why I don't have windows in my house.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 9:01pm

FrontStreet

FrontStreet

1 post

Nice views, and beautiful landscape

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 2:45am

Kasic

Kasic

5,734 posts

Why would you not want sunlight?

You just wouldn't have sunlight while in your house. No one is saying that you can't leave your house.

Not only would it be dark,

We have something called electricity and it makes things glow o.O

but you would die from lack of Vitamin-D.

Vitamin supplements.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 3:21am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,239 posts

Knight

I like places that are tropical, and hot year round, or at least with seasons that are not too drastic. A cosmopolitan city too.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 8:43am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,259 posts

Knight

Best place to have a home would obliviously be the place with the highest home prices, so probably Hollywood C.A, bullvard drive.

Nah. I couldn't survive the neighbourhood, it would drive me crazy to be among such people...

Deep, Deep, Deep Underground.

You would need to get all your food from underground farms, and unless you want to eat fungi for the rest of your life, you'd have to tend your plantations and cattle all alone. Unless you do that elevator stuff you mentioned and go buy your food on the surface.

Reply to Best Place to Have a Home?

You must be logged in to post a reply!