ForumsThe TavernBest Place to Have a Home?

9 2478
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

My favorite place to have a home would be like that place in Switzerland in Captain America. That place is swagged out. What is yours?

• 9 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

swagged out

*rips off your arms.* That was your first warning. Never. Say. Swag.

Best place to have a home would obliviously be the place with the highest home prices, so probably Hollywood C.A, bullvard drive.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Think about it, No Sunlight

That's stupid. Why would you not want sunlight? Not only would it be dark, but you would die from lack of Vitamin-D.
SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

I would pick Miami, Florida.

FrontStreet
FrontStreet
1 posts
Nomad

Nice views, and beautiful landscape

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Why would you not want sunlight?

You just wouldn't have sunlight while in your house. No one is saying that you can't leave your house.

Not only would it be dark,

We have something called electricity and it makes things glow o.O

but you would die from lack of Vitamin-D.

Vitamin supplements.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I like places that are tropical, and hot year round, or at least with seasons that are not too drastic. A cosmopolitan city too.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Best place to have a home would obliviously be the place with the highest home prices, so probably Hollywood C.A, bullvard drive.

Nah. I couldn't survive the neighbourhood, it would drive me crazy to be among such people...

Deep, Deep, Deep Underground.

You would need to get all your food from underground farms, and unless you want to eat fungi for the rest of your life, you'd have to tend your plantations and cattle all alone. Unless you do that elevator stuff you mentioned and go buy your food on the surface.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Deep, Deep, Deep Underground.

Two words. Durin's Bane.
MisterMano
MisterMano
6 posts
Nomad

If the place has to be real, I'd probably stick to the Brazilian south (Santa Catarina state most probably) or the northern part of of Italy, near the Alps

Showing 1-9 of 9