ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Mini Heroes - Major Issues

10 8242
Brahminator
Brahminator
1 posts
Shepherd

Tried playing Mini Heroes.

3rd (?) tutorial quest in, it says to speed up the crafting of a wooden sword using the premium currency. It gave me a few to start to do this. I clicked the add button to see how much the premium currency costs (I believe it's called Paragons). It was very difficult to leave the purchase screen and when I finally did I had lost all my money + the premium currency + the other resource listed there (keys?).

Refreshing etc does nothing. I waited the 50 mins til the sword finished to see if it was worth continuing and hope that this gets resolved later. I managed to pick up the sword but am completely unable to equip it.

In short, this game has managed in about 5 mins of actual play time to lose all record of my gold and premium currency and been completely unplayable too. How ANY freemium type game can lose track of currency which has to be purchased is beyond me. I'd like to clarify that i hadn't bought the 3 (start with 1, provided with another 2 when the quest starts from what i saw) but was looking at the real money cost of them and certainly won't be buying any now.

• 10 Replies
gabber345
gabber345
1 posts
Shepherd

Every time i play for a little bit it lags out on me and takes 5 mins to come back. Now it happened again and took ten mins (or more) to load the standard town. I tried to refresh it and now my browser wont even load the page on which it is on. I am still trying to resolve it myself at this very moment (12:29 Thursday, December 27). What I'm trying to say is at least make the game so it doesn't lag out every 5-10 mins.

PS. This is for Mini Heroes

mynameislona
mynameislona
1 posts
Nomad

i cant equipt the wood sword! I DON'T KNOW HOW!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

@Brahminator: What you should have done was, after crafting your wooden sword, go back to the Workshop button (it's the clock icon on the left) and click on the "Hurry" icon to the right of your sword's progression. This will spend one Paragon to automatically finish the sword's progression so you can use it.

If you lost all your gold, keys, and paragons at the complete start of the game, it might be a good idea to just reset your account, since you weren't much far into the game in the first place. You can do this at the starting menu when you first load the game (it's the Reset button colored in red).

@Gabber345: This is probably internal issues with the server, seeing as how the game is still in a Beta. Sometimes it's running clean as a whistle; other times, it's chunky.

@Mynameislona: To equip your wood sword, you go to your inventory (the icon with the picture of a bag) and double-click on your wood sword. You can then use that to hack the bushes by again double-clicking on *them*.

wackojacko255
wackojacko255
1 posts
Nomad

I cant equip my wooden sword HELP ME

adamconrad1
adamconrad1
1 posts
Nomad

Help.... I get a white screen when I try to get on most of the time. Sometimes it works though. I have been told my comp is too old (it is 6 years old) but I dont know if that is right.

twisert
twisert
1 posts
Nomad

I CANT EQUIP THIS WOODEN SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elvis0000
elvis0000
1 posts
Nomad

my armor levels dont raise even if i have armor on when fighting

YeahMarc1
YeahMarc1
1 posts
Nomad

how do you get colored armor and weapons

lovelily99
lovelily99
1 posts
Peasant

go to your inventory (first button on left of bottom menu) and double click the sword to equip
you have to get hit by the enemies while wearing armor in order to level up armor
when you get three infusers unlocked, you get color choices when you craft the item. there's some rules and specifics some of us have figured out that are kinda complicated

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This a necro thread, locking.

Showing 1-10 of 10