15 posts
Peasant

am i the only one?

• 15 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

A lot of game series will eventually "get old" when they keep making sequels. Take CoD for example, that game has been squeezed for all it has. There's not much they can do with it gameplay wise anymore, but they keep making them. Some people will like them, while others don't. Just have to move on.

Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Constable

Well, i actually think the series is good, but quality has gone down over time...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I was never a fan of the series so I don't really take notice. Button mashing and crude humor..not really my thing

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Nah, can't get enough of these light hearted merriment. Too many MMOs and dark fantasy games now.

Masonna
Masonna
1 posts
Nomad

i dont like hobo. but hobo 7 was cool.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I am gutted knowing this series has now spawned it's final chapter... =(

I always enjoyed lighthearted games like Hobo with button smashing and easy jokes in it! A great way to spend some time having fun with a grin!

Maybe SeethingSwarm can be persuaded into making some more, allthough I doubt it... he did state that he made his final chapter with 'Hobo 7 - Heaven'... see the rhyme joke See it? See it?! =P

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

I'm glad it ended. The combos were getting ridiculously long.

lol7776
lol7776
35 posts
Nomad

i know it is getting old its time every series has its time

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

To be honest, I've never been a fan of these games. In fact, I've never been able to play them more than five minutes. I find them quite boring and, besides, I just don't get the humour; they're too disgusting for me.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Hobo was alright at first, but it was just the same gameplay for 7 games in a row. It was overused.

GaeteVictor
GaeteVictor
1 posts
Nomad

I didn't like Hobo, but Hobo 6 and 7 are nice

SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

I've never really liked the Hobo series because it's just plain revolting.

vincentvdh9
vincentvdh9
16 posts
Peasant

The first 3 HOBO games where just awesome, but than it became quite lame

nfsnfs223
nfsnfs223
4 posts
Peasant

i liked the hobo series and i even played them when they started to get kinda ridiculous but i'm with you guy, its getting pretty tiresome.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I stopped liking them a long while ago. I stopped following them at Total War, briefly played Hobo 6: HELL and then left in disgust. It's been milked for more than it has and now it's just recycled. I'm kind of glad SeethingSwarm left off; I hope the next game they do will be better.

Showing 1-15 of 15